Feedback for Blood Work Results

Stranger_Things

Hey All,
Just got my blood-work back and wanted to get some advice as Estradiol came back high. From what I am reading this type of test can have a bit of a high reading.

Wanted to give a brief background as I want to make sure everything is on the up and up. I am 27 now, when much younger estimating between 11-15 I had some trauma to a testicle and long story short, I believe it is slightly under-developed. Any ways as I got older it's something I have been conscious about in regards to my test levels.

Outside of that I have done two cycles, most recent ended in June 2017. Since then I have been playing the trial and error game with anxiety meds, have tried Welbutrin, Celexa, and Evekeoo. As stated above Estradiol came back high and also just general feedback/advice would be appreciated.

Stats
5'9
195lbs
~20% bf (honestly stress and diet have not been in check) Diet is better currently

View attachment 567134

so youre barely out of range with your bloods.. your test looks good.. fsh and Lh look good too

id say its probably the meds that youre on..

seems like youre just fine brother.. i wish my levels were that high at 27!

Personally, I would take 3J up on the offer of Diet Advice.

Cause your amount of Body Fat is contributing to the Elevated Estradiol.
As well as the Wellbutrin.
So getting back on a Proper Diet will go along way to help you Look and Feel Better.

Curious:
Why the Evekeo, it's Straight-up "Amphetamine Sulfate".
We use to do this Drug back in the 70's.
And the Crash will just Add to any Depression/Anxiety Issues that you are having................... JP
P.S.
I do hope that you are under a Doctors Care, and not just doing these Medications yourself.
As they are Strong, and can have Unintended Side Effects.

Reactions: 3J
so youre barely out of range with your bloods.. your test looks good.. fsh and Lh look good too

id say its probably the meds that youre on..

seems like youre just fine brother.. i wish my levels were that high at 27!

Thanks for the reply, its given me quite a bit of anxiety of course. Didn't think that was on the higher end for age range either, so I'll take it in stride lol. I have already glanced at a couple of your nutrition threads while searching on the forum, I plan on going more into detail with it shortly.

Personally, I would take 3J up on the offer of Diet Advice.

Cause your amount of Body Fat is contributing to the Elevated Estradiol.
As well as the Wellbutrin.
So getting back on a Proper Diet will go along way to help you Look and Feel Better.

Curious:
Why the Evekeo, it's Straight-up "Amphetamine Sulfate".
We use to do this Drug back in the 70's.
And the Crash will just Add to any Depression/Anxiety Issues that you are having................... JP
P.S.
I do hope that you are under a Doctors Care, and not just doing these Medications yourself.
As they are Strong, and can have Unintended Side Effects.

Yes I know the bf would be contributing to the Estradiol and diet is getting back in check I figured it would come down, not an expert with reading the bloodwork so just wanted additional eyes on it.

As far as the meds, yes under doctor's care and all recommendations on their part. I just started the trial and error process so honestly know nothing about that realm. I know ultimately she said she would like me on some of the newer medicines, but getting insurance to pay for it before trying the older ones would be a hard sell.

Yes I know the bf would be contributing to the Estradiol and diet is getting back in check I figured it would come down, not an expert with reading the bloodwork so just wanted additional eyes on it.

As far as the meds, yes under doctor's care and all recommendations on their part. I just started the trial and error process so honestly know nothing about that realm. I know ultimately she said she would like me on some of the newer medicines, but getting insurance to pay for it before trying the older ones would be a hard sell.
well, ask yourself why you need those meds in the first place..

those things turn a walking man into a cripple..

Back