Feeling bloated on IGF??

rookie03

OK im in pct... and im taking igf at 40mcg... i take 20 preworkout and 20 post workout... i get outta the gym around midnight every night... have a protein shake and a mini gatorade or powerade on the way home..take my shot in the car... drive home have a meal high in carbs and protein... then i go to sleep.... when i wake up in the mornings the past two days my bloat in my stomach has felt sooo fuckin uncomforatable it actually woke me up and hurt! Could this mean 40mcg is to much and is increasing my cells in my intesines or whats the deal?

I dont think 40mcg would be any trouble but you could try to lower the dose to 20 for a couple of days to see how you react.
It could also be the amount of carbs you eat and then just go to sleep, personally I never have any trouble with a ton of carbs before bed.

Where do you inject the igf-1 ?

Yep mate me & a mate of mine had the same thing while taking IGF-1... It goes once you stop it if thats any help...

oh ok thanks guys... i dont have a specific area... i did sub q lower ab fat shot... then yesterday i did both shoulders...today we'll see..i cant do chest shots, and i dont think igf lr3 is that great for spot injections so just wherever i feel like injecting.

rookie03 said:
oh ok thanks guys... i dont have a specific area... i did sub q lower ab fat shot... then yesterday i did both shoulders...today we'll see..i cant do chest shots, and i dont think igf lr3 is that great for spot injections so just wherever i feel like injecting.

If you're shooting in the lower abs thinking it there will be spot reduction fat loss you're wasting your money imo.

And why can't you do chest shots, esp with a slin pin? I can't get any easier/pain free that that

nah not spot reduction.. i dont know im just weird about sticking things in my chest man... i mean the hearts their...even though the freakin needle is so tiny im a weirdo about it what can i say?

I was the same way when I did a 25g x 1" inject, no sweat. But I'm glad I did because its one of my favorite places to inject by far. Just say fuck it and have at it.

From speaking with a guy on outlaw that seems to have a lot of knowledge on the topic first hand he advocated pwo immediately after the first set. He said it wasn't critical for it to work but optimal for results. I usually load up a pin with bac water and igf before I head to the gym and right after I'm done duck in the bathroom.

A-10 said:
I usually load up a pin with bac water and igf before I head to the gym and right after I'm done duck in the bathroom.

This is what I've heard advocated most of the places I've been reading.

I had the same exact thing happen to me ! You have many receptors in your stomac, predicated on the amount you are taking your receptors might be full, and excess amounts go to the soft linning in the intsetinal track.

yea thats what i was reading in a journal, but if doug says other wise im gonna listen, he know his shit.. so yea... but thats definately what i thought as well... i mean this is a bloat ive never gotten before...and im eating the same ammount of food.

Back