Feeling shit on my first cycle of Test-E & Deca

GetHuge92

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum, I'm on my first cycle, with all the research thru this forum I decided to go with a 12 week cycle as follows:-

500mg Test-E (250 Tuesday & Friday)
250mg Deca (125 Tuesday & Friday)

Adex from week 2 - 0.25mg every 3 days
Novla PCT

My history is 4 years training consistently
5'11
78kg (great amount of muscle on my frame for my size)

SO.

My first shot was outer buttocks both sides, 25G
right cheek test 1.6mg
left cheek Deca 0.6
on the Tuesday.

No dramas here, no real pain, not anxious or anything of that nature.

I wake up Wednesday my test cheek is very very sore and Deca cheek a little sore.
Wednesday all day I feel yuck, I eat really well, keep fluids up, and by bedtime I can feel almost like a flu coming on without the cough and stuffy nose.. I take some Vitamin C, keep fluids up get some rest.

Thursday test cheek is still too sore to sit/ sleep on properly and Deca cheek is fine, sore if I push on it a little. I'm still feeling shitty but not quite as bad.

Friday I'm fine and Deca cheek is sweet.
Test cheek still a bit sore and I'm ready for next stab.

This entire time I've been training amazingly and eating like a boss and already noticing very slight changes to my body. Probably not the juice yet just me training proper and eating great.

Friday I swap cheeks
Test in the left cheek 1.6
Deca in the right 0.6

Same deal, but next day feeling even shitter, by the end of the day I've left work and taken Sunday off caus I just feel BLEH no appetite etc. still eating tho ;)

Right cheek sore as fuck , left cheek with the test.. Not as sore..
Left cheek seems to be a winner.

For the flu like Sympt,
What I'm thinking..

1. The Test-E is dirty and causing the flu like symptoms the next day.
Brand is MESO Rx
2. My body's getting used to a new substance and it will take another week.
3. My body doesn't like Test E and I should switch to Test C

For the sore right glute,

1. Shitty stab the first time Tuesday has delayed healing time so still recovering.
2. That's all I can think of. It's not red or badly swollen..no cyst feeling just plain sore.

Thanks guys really appreciate it

Okie doke thanks.
I did have a good read thru sticky and looking back probs should have just done test but here I am, just looking for some possible avdise, I was not aware of the 7 day rule but thanks I'll keep that on board, cheers

Last edited:
load the test and deca into one pin so ur only doing one shot...... yeah test flu symptoms, ull be fine soon .... also start switching injection sites.

what does ur nolva pct look like?

hitting only glutes as your injection site is fine if... you combine the test and deca in the same syringe (not sure why you would not be doing this already), especially with the moderate-low amount you are running

Sound advise guys thankyou.
Will update and Will also try diff inject site and use both in the one needle cheers

Any advise on how shitty I'm feeling the next day?
No appetite, feels like a flus coming on, hot cold etc.

I don't even usually get sick when others I associate with have the flu,
immune system has been rock solid

Last edited:
The only thing I would add to the above posts is you should be running hCG
as well... I personally make hCG a base to every cycle just like testosterone.

Also - it shouldn't make a difference on how you feel with enanthate or cypionate
there's no reason to switch based on that alone.

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted... "you're in good company!" :D

Your test may be a little heavy with the benzyl alcohol, deca is notoriously smooth. Like others have said combine the two and pin once into 4 different sites. I.e left hip/glute right hip/ glute left quad, right quad. I use 1.5" pins in glutes and 1" pins in quads

Your test may be a little heavy with the benzyl alcohol, deca is notoriously smooth. Like others have said combine the two and pin once into 4 different sites. I.e left hip/glute right hip/ glute left quad, right quad. I use 1.5" pins in glutes and 1" pins in quads

I can't stand glutes, I couldn't imagine being in pain every time I sit down (or not being able to take a shit), I dunno how anyone does it, quads and delts, big point here for multiple pin sites, having more places to pin = less scar tissue for future cycles. Quads are virtually pain free, and you can slam it into 3 different muscles per leg, outer thigh being optimal.

Back