Feeling WEIRD on test E cycle PLEASE HELP

2pacshaq

So Ive been crusing on 150mg a week with no AI for a while, felt great.

Last monday, I started my cycle of test E. Im a low shbg guy so I inject my trt dosage EOD and figured I would do the same on my cycle.

So I do 166mg of test E three times a week.

After my 3rd injection, I started to feel very "stressed out", for no reason at all, also emotional and just plain weird, like nervous for nothing.

I hadnt used any AI yet.

So on monday the following week, I took 0.5mg arimidex, then thuesday I took 0.25mg and wednesday and today 0.25mg aswell.

I feel somewhat better, but I dont feel good, not that typical well being u get from test and my libido is non existant.

At the moment I feel a slight headacne and that I just cannot relaxe, I feel "speeded" yet uncomfortable, Im not quite sure how to explain the feeling, Its similar to when I take tyrosine (dopamine booster), just a general feeling of unease and that I cannot relaxe at all, also slight emotional and think of negative weird stuff. Also very low motivation and hunger.

Can someone please help me how to proceed from here and what my problem might be? Tomorrow is my next injection, the 6th one in my cycle injecting mon, wed, fri.

Thankyou

Probably gonna have to give us some stats.

At a glance it looks like you didn't use an AI and your estrogen did exactly what it is supposed to do...which is it elevated in your bodys attempt to achieve homeostasis.

Our bodies want our hormones in a certain ratio. The problem here is that with high test levels you get all the high test sides...
.then with no AI you get high estrogen and all its sides. These are different for different people. But most of us will feel exactly like you are feeling if we elevate our test levels and do not discourage our body from converting it to estrogen.

All my ramblings lead us to what I would do. What I do is take .25 anastrozole for every 200 to 250mg test I am taking. So of I'm taking 400 to 500 per week then I use .25mg arimidex twice per week. I take them when i take my shot. From there i will up one of the doses to .5mg if i feel my estrogen is too high or if bloodwork suggests i need it.

Better advice would be to get bloodwork done and see if hour estrogen is too high. If not.....then your problem is elsewhere and may not be related to the hormones at all. The feelings you are having can be very tricky. Please take the proper steps to identify the cause. Also, feel free to come on the site and give more info or talk more in depth about what you are going through. Complete strangers are sometimes easier to confess to. Lol

God bless and God luck bro

Yes, some people argue that u WANT high estrogen with high testosterone tho, thats why I didnt take my AI as I figured I run without it, but after a week I felt like complete shit ...

Thing is, im not bloated at all, but just feel "unease", stressed, headache and slighty tinnitus.

On TRT, I feel so relaxed and also motivated, at the moment I just feel shitty.

Stats is 180cm 90kg, bench 150kg deadlift 250kg and squat 220kg

Need some bloodwork....but no, you do not want to run high estrogen. High normal??? Ok maybe. But higher than normal NO. Careful because going the other way feels even shittier to most. Crash your estrogen and you can expect anxiety and most the symptoms you listed

Need some bloodwork....but no, you do not want to run high estrogen. High normal??? Ok maybe. But higher than normal NO. Careful because going the other way feels even shittier to most. Crash your estrogen and you can expect anxiety and most the symptoms you listed

Yeah mate not sure if i really wanna do bloodwork just 2 weeks in tho? Its quite expensive here and I should probably save that one til I reach steady levels at week 5?

Also, is it really possible that i spiked my estrogen too high in just 1 week? Someone told me its highlly unlikely.

So I dunno really whats up.

I been on 125mg test one shot ew for a couple years no AI and I dont feel weird, i am weird.

Should mention that it will take about 10 days for the adex to stabilize in your body.
Adex does not lower estrogen though, it only lowers conversion.
So you'll need to make sure it(AI) consistently prevents more conversion than your body produces to actually lower your estrogen.
Usually takes 2-3 weeks to dial in e2 after having it become annoying.

As far as spiking your estrogen, you might have been just on the very edge on your cruise and bumping test up instantly started climbing you over into shitty levels.

With that said, it will all be guessing without bloodwork.

^^^^this

It's a bit early but could very well be estrogen due to the lack of ever having controlled it. If you can live with the symptoms you described then just medicate and give it a few weeks. The problem with the symptoms you describe is that some people cant live like that.....in which case bloodwork is imperative. Need to get to the cause as quickly as possible if symptoms persist

So Ive been crusing on 150mg a week with no AI for a while, felt great.

Last monday, I started my cycle of test E. Im a low shbg guy so I inject my trt dosage EOD and figured I would do the same on my cycle.

So I do 166mg of test E three times a week.

After my 3rd injection, I started to feel very "stressed out", for no reason at all, also emotional and just plain weird, like nervous for nothing.

I hadnt used any AI yet.

So on monday the following week, I took 0.5mg arimidex, then thuesday I took 0.25mg and wednesday and today 0.25mg aswell.

I feel somewhat better, but I dont feel good, not that typical well being u get from test and my libido is non existant.

At the moment I feel a slight headacne and that I just cannot relaxe, I feel "speeded" yet uncomfortable, Im not quite sure how to explain the feeling, Its similar to when I take tyrosine (dopamine booster), just a general feeling of unease and that I cannot relaxe at all, also slight emotional and think of negative weird stuff. Also very low motivation and hunger.

Can someone please help me how to proceed from here and what my problem might be? Tomorrow is my next injection, the 6th one in my cycle injecting mon, wed, fri.

Thankyou

The issues do all point to either high estrogen or crashed estrogen.

You likely crashed your estrogen with the AI which would have caused the libido problems.

BUT the speeded out feeling is likely normal with the cycle. AAS have stronger psychological effects than most people admit. I know when I start a cycle I get that edgy speedy feeling for the first few weeks. I kind of enjoy it because it puts me in a get shit done mindframe.

Thats why test only is the most retarded cycle ever. Its the cycle whit the most side effects. Thats why other anabolics were developed. They werent developed for no reason. If one could just use testosterone and get only good effects, people qouldnt develop other anabolics. And yet still people recommend it to beginners... Cus people online dont know what they are talking about and just repeat what they heard..

Medicine has always been the gold standard when it comes to drug use. In medicine testosterone is used for TRT(100-200mg/week). Then you have other anabolics that you can add... nandrolone, metenolone, boldenone, anadrol, turinabol, etc etc... Tren is not used much obv.. except for contraceptive lol

Even the guys back in the arnold days didn't use testosterone in doses higher than 250mg... because they didnt use AI... but good luck with your heart health, immune system, cholesterol, longevity when using ais... you need to add another drug, that also costs money... why not then use more expensive but better quality stuff that dont require ai?

When u can use 400mg primo, 150mg test (and 200mg deca) year round, what else do you even need? some orals from time to time, maybe. thats if you dont compete.
Low doses can yield great results over time if your diet and training and mentality are on point..

Of course test and dbol are cheap and people wanna save money... but then take into account all the bloodworks, the ai tablets, and all the health risk and problems... its just not worth it bro... you are losing long term.

just my 2c

Thats why test only is the most retarded cycle ever. Its the cycle whit the most side effects. Thats why other anabolics were developed. They werent developed for no reason. If one could just use testosterone and get only good effects, people qouldnt develop other anabolics. And yet still people recommend it to beginners... Cus people online dont know what they are talking about and just repeat what they heard..

Medicine has always been the gold standard when it comes to drug use. In medicine testosterone is used for TRT(100-200mg/week). Then you have other anabolics that you can add... nandrolone, metenolone, boldenone, anadrol, turinabol, etc etc... Tren is not used much obv.. except for contraceptive lol

Even the guys back in the arnold days didn't use testosterone in doses higher than 250mg... because they didnt use AI... but good luck with your heart health, immune system, cholesterol, longevity when using ais... you need to add another drug, that also costs money... why not then use more expensive but better quality stuff that dont require ai?

When u can use 400mg primo, 150mg test (and 200mg deca) year round, what else do you even need? some orals from time to time, maybe. thats if you dont compete.
Low doses can yield great results over time if your diet and training and mentality are on point..

Of course test and dbol are cheap and people wanna save money... but then take into account all the bloodworks, the ai tablets, and all the health risk and problems... its just not worth it bro... you are losing long term.

just my 2c

Just none of this is right man.

Testosterone is not the devil.

You say using 150mg of testosterone and 200mg of deca is safer. How so? Doesn’t nandrolones name indicate this? (19-nortestosterone). Taking what you say above is in no way safer than taking a straight 350mg of testosterone. Deca is a dererative of testosterone.

People stack anabolics not because it’s safer they do it because it achieves different or more results than just straight up testosterone.

You also recommend the use of orals such as anadrol. Indicating that taking these orals with low dose test is safer than taking just high dosage testosterone.

Testosterone is safer than 90% of orals on the market.

Orals such as anadrol are common for causing dangerously high increases in blood pressure. They are also much more toxic on the liver than testosterone. Oh they also decrease HDL and raise LDL usually to fairly significant levels too.

Deca, anadrol and most other steroids also require an AI not just testosterone.

People recommend straight 500mg testosterone cycles to noobs because it’s one of the safest cycles you can run. It’s not “safe” because it carries its risk but it’s on the safer side than orals and stacking compounds.

Thats just not true...
To each his own..

I didn't say i recommend orals, or that they are healthy, i said that maybe you can use them from time to time. Learn to read.

How so you need AI on 200mg deca? Thats new to me. Especialy when it aromatizes at 20% rate of testosterone. You need AI on anadrol? Never heard about that too as it doest convert to estrogen it just by itself exerts estrogenic properties. So taking AIs would be just one more way of fucking things up like people like you usually do, anyway. You need to lower the dose brah, not take AIs. Anadrol is used in medicine for example in AIDS and cancer patients to gain weight back and i dont know a single patient that would take AI's with it...

You still have no clue about bodybuilding, oh, your a rookie with 20 posts, repeating what you heard...

just my 2c

what? huh? did you just say that testosterone is the worst cycle to do? huh?
do you know anything about steroids bro? thats the most idiotic thing i have ever heard around here and coming from someone with 250 post you have to know better so, who peed in your Cheerios mate?

just my 2c

Must assume troll here? This guy suggests not running an AI and running cycles without test? Hmm. Weird.

And the fucking irony of bashing people givin advice on the internet and trusting what they read on the internet while he himself is posting on the fucking internet?!.!.!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Clown

Back