Felonist's Sustanon and Primobolan Log

11-11-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC
1268837845157.jpg

1269053877749.jpg

#12 Pinned today - only 8 more pins....

Nothing major to report - hitting Endurance back tonight - thinking the standard Deadlifts for reps... followed by pullups... then DB rows..... may throw in some reverse Laterals and some other fun isolation stuff..... I love working out arounf 6pm... usually some activity in the gym and some hot mothers..... I see them checkin me out.... feels good.......

11-12-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC​
1269125594988.jpg

rqWSYZ8FJlq5liqfdb6YtMvWo1_400.jpg

motoman_3a5835.jpg

Last one is Niki Whelan.... NOM NOM NOM

So Worked out out back last night Volume / Endurance Back and early this morning - Endurance Legs.... gotta tell you volume makes my muscles burn like a mofo and you could almost see the pumps pop out.... I realize my form on deads and squats suck ass..... I am upset abotu this..... I will post a vid below.... but I realize on deads I am not sinking down enough and pushing through the floor - my problem is that when I bend more my knees pass the bar and instead of coming up my shins I am hitting my knee caps - I have tried countless times to try and perfect my form - I dont have a good "flow" of movement.... anyway I gotta say Deads at 225lbs 4 sets for volume is a killer - Suprisingly Pull ups were pretty hard to for body weight I guess its the weight gains (I am pushing 209 right now) but I was able to get 2 good sets by 15........ Couldnt vid cuz too many peeps in the gym.......

Endurance legs this morning - I was upset with my squat form and wanted to get lower - additionally I wanted to try a regular bar...... I figure for hi reps is a good way to practice... I now remmeber why I love the power squat bar my gym has.... I have no fucking flexibility in my arms / shoulders.... as you can see in the vid, my arms are all the way out and the shit still hurts my wrists......there is no pain in my back - but if I try and hold the bar in a closer position all the pressure goes to my shoulders (rotator cuff) and wrists and it sux...... I guess I can never be hardcorez!!!!!!! Fuck it.... The botches still want me...........

Side Notes:
Two things wanted to mention..... I went out to eat at a sushi resturant last night food was really good... but FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
The Sodium and water retention literally woke me up in the middle of the night........ I had those feelings like I did that first or second week when I had those heart palps and I felt so juicy and retained with water.... its such bad news... I knew my blood pressure was bad too.. I literally felt it in my eyeballs...... So at least I am convinced I know what happend that first few weeks..... I am contemplating taking a Lasix pill today just to empty out a bit
Im still not 100%.........

Another note... I am going to be traveling on Monday realy early..... so my dilemma is I usually Pin Mondays and Thursdays.... I also keep my gear in a locked draw at work.... So I decided to prep a syringe (just did it this morning) filled it with the dosage... lefts about 1.5 CCS of additional air in the syringe with the gear.... put it in a plastic zip lock.... and put it inside a plastic pen case - similar in size to a toothbrush case / holder for traveling - wrapped it in paper towel on the outside so it dont jiggle around in the case..... I put 4 alcahol swabs in there too and i will be takin it home and pinning the night before about 10pm Sunday instead of Monday morning - I do not think it would be so critical at all to take the dose a little earlier or later and blood levels probably will not be affected.........

Did I do Good?

Aight The workouts:

Endurance Back
Deadlifts: 15 X 225, 15 X 225, 10 X 225, 10 X 225
Pullups: 15 X BW, 13 X BW, 9 X BW, 8 X BBW
DB Rows:16 X 60'S X 3 SETS
Shrugs: 15 X75's X 3 SETS - hold 2 seconds on top
Reverese Pec Dec: 15 X 100lbs (push grip... pusing the weight away behind you with palms facing down pinky side of hand pushing the grip
15 x 85lbs (pull grip.....holding the grips with pinky facing floor)----2 sets of this exercise

My Shitty DeadLift Form

Endurance Legs
Smith Squats: 15 X 90LBS (1 plate per side not counting bar), 10 X 180, 10 x 180
Fuck Squats man.......
Legs Extensions: 15 x 110, 15 x 110, 15 x 110
Hack Squats : 15 x 190, 15 x 190
HS Glute Machine : 15 x 150, 15 x 150
One Leg Calf Raises : 15 X 45lbs X 4 sets

My Painful and Horrible form Smith Squats

Last edited:
Back