Felonist's Sustanon and Primobolan Log

10-27-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC

(Still cant add pics- the disapears from the image and I cant embed it - only attach it - sorry guys)

Day off today - nothing new to report.... except I feel great - honestly.... I don't remember when I felt this great.... I used to drink 5 cups of cofee a day - maybe I drink 1 now.... I am not lethargic anymore.....My libido is rocking... confidence is peaking..... mind feels sharp......

every day I feel more and more on......I feel my pumps when I squeeze my muscles... my back / traps, biceps.... I put on one of my fitted shirts today and its very very snug - I buttoned the top button and it made the shirt look all stretched out - at first I was like uh - oh.... see I used to be a fatty so when clothes get snug I get flashbacks of shopping at the mens husky deparment when im only 12.......

Do you have any idea what sound corduroy pants make on a fat kid when u walk? VVVTTTT VVVVTTT VVVVTTTT VVVTTTTT..........

Anyway...... I can tell im growing.... I just wanna keep the BF down.....

I am thinking perhaps my test levels as previously mentioned were not good.... maybe its the age maybe too much caffiene and no sleep...... sex drive was much much much much lower.. overall mood was crabby......

Now with all this test in me I feel jump started........ I can't wait for whats to come........

Hey man looks like its been a great cycle for you. What made you chose primo over anavar or win just out of curiousity? Im getting ready for mine (using 500 mg sus weekly)starting prob next week just trying to get the rest of my post cycle therapy (pct) and really wanted to throw one of those compounds in stacked along. Looking for your feedback. Stay strong

10-28-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC

#8 DONE - CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 12 MORE YAY. Things are good Pr'd on Bench Press 3 X 315 wow most ever unbelievable - and with 12 more pins to go I can't believe whats comin.

Mojo great... more and more convinced that test can be sensed by the female sex..... besides as a pheromone I feel its an intimidation factor to some... Wifey has been in the kitchen makin me sammiches..... and being extra subservient lately - or at least it feels like that perhaps its the mood on my face like I am not really gonna take any of dat dere marriage broken husband shit.... who knows

STRENGTH CHEST

BB BENCH 9 X 225LBS, 5 X 275, 2/315, 9 X 225
INCLINE DB BENCH 10 X 65'S, 10 X 80'S, 10 X 85'S, 8 X 85'S
VARIOUS LOW WEIGHT HIGH REP FLYS

OK SO THIS IS A STRENGHT DAY (8 - 10 REP RANGE ON THE COMPOUNDS) AND I TREATED BB BENCH PRESS AS A POWER DAY (4-6 REP RANGE) I GOT A LITTLE OVERZEALOUS..... AND JUST FELT TO GOOD TO PASS IT UP..... I MADE GOOD ON IT THOUGH AND I PR'D ON BENCH...3 PLATES BABY....... BIG LEAGUES NOW!!!

VIDS - BB BENCH 5 X 275​

V
IDS - BB BENCH 2 X 315​

VIDS - INCL BENCH 9 X 85'S​

Last edited:
This is a great thread, you R doing great man. I also will be running primo 200mg/ml, 2 hots a week, with 1 shot of test E 250mg/ml per week. Keep up on this thread bro, it is a big help for dudes like me who want to know how cycles effect diff people. p.s you R gonna B ripped brotha, keep it up man

Hey man looks like its been a great cycle for you. What made you chose primo over anavar or win just out of curiousity? Im getting ready for mine (using 500 mg sus weekly)starting prob next week just trying to get the rest of my post cycle therapy (pct) and really wanted to throw one of those compounds in stacked along. Looking for your feedback. Stay strong
This was my first cycle and wanted to keep it simple. I also didn't want to take orals even though anavats toxicity on the liver is low. I had enough of orals with ph s but won't rule out anavar for the future It seems like itsbthe craze lately. Its good on cuts n low on sides. I didn't want to do Winstrol (winny) cuz I wanted to limit my injections to 2 times a week (I recognize the sust controversy) I am sure ill try one of those if not both at some point but I wanted to keep mu cycle simple. I was going to do test only as its reccomended. But supposedly the gains on promo r easy to maintain after cycle and they r lean gains and I liked that.
This is a great thread, you R doing great man. I also will be running primo 200mg/ml, 2 hots a week, with 1 shot of test E 250mg/ml per week. Keep up on this thread bro, it is a big help for dudes like me who want to know how cycles effect diff people. p.s you R gonna B ripped brotha, keep it up man

Thanks man. Keeping a log is motivating and also keeps me on on point. I'm still a newb and I hope by putting up a log the right people wud follow along and help me out or correct me if necessary

Looking great man check out my thread update for my chest day today CRAZY and I am on only my 4th pin dont know if its just kickin in faster or if its in my mind but wow. Keep up the killer gains best of luck my friend

10-29-10​

TAP DAT ASS PIC​

Took off a bit on today and went to my farm upstate. Did a morning hunt just a few hours from 6:30 am to about 2 hours after sunrise.... feel good - ass is pain free....no issues was a day off - tomorrow and sunday are great days for me I get to work out around 9 as opposed to 5:30am - tomorrow is Back and Sunday it Legs.....

Saw a lot of deer non in shooting range

Last edited:
11-01-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC

#9 complete - no issues.... funny going in may have hit some nerves and my ass jiggled a bit on its own but not really painful - once it was fine.

Had my lil girls bday party on sunday - typical bday stuff but I have seen people that I may not have seen in maybe a month or 2 and I can't tell you how many people were coming up to me telling me i got big, buff. diesel......built... whatever other adjective you can think of... my mom came to me and said she doesnt like how I am lookin I am too big and she likes me better skinny.... I gave her one of those crazy eye looks and she said....um but your 30 so you can do what you want.

Strength BACK
Deads: (4 sets) 10 x 225, 10/275, 8 x 315, 2 x 365 + 5 x 225
Pull Ups: (3 sets) 12/ BW, 8 X BW+25LBS, 8 X BW+45LBS
DB Rows: (3 sets) 10 X 75'S, 10 X 80'S, 8 X 90'S
Shrugs: (2 sets) 15 X 75'S, 15 X 75'S (2 SECOND HOLD ON TOP)

Strength Legs:
Squats: (4 sets) 10 x 225, 8 x 275, 8 x 315, 8 x 285
Leg Press: (2 sets) 10 x 360, - then 8 x 540 to 8 x 180 - drop sets no rest
Lunges (2 sets) 20 x 45's, 20 x 45's

So there are these 3 old russian men that work out at my gym - I am talkin ex professional Olympic lifters - every time I go they either do deads, squats, power cleans, snatches etc. one of them is 82 years old and he snatches its amazing to watch - he showed me a pic once when he was in his 20's - damn straight up Zane looking. anyway they spend theyre day at the gym one lifts the others critique.... they came up to me saying im doing very good they were impressed by me and stared working with me on my deads and form which was great... they wanted me to start working with them on snatches and stuff - I have never done them and I don't know if I am interested - but I found myself on the bench watching them lift with the other old men and had a good time..... one of them is still in his 50's and a semi professional competitor. Anyway - its very cool.

Web Traffic is Targeted and 100% Free! Get Web Promotion!

Web Traffic is Targeted and 100% Free! Get Web Promotion!

Fully Automated - Set it up in 5 minutes and then forget about it...
Targeted Traffic - You will receive only real, actual and live targeted traffic & visitors...
"Viral" - Web traffic increases exponentially and automatically!
Proven Successful - Thousands of web sites are already getting millions of visitors.

Could your website use more targeted web traffic? ... Join now for Free!
As you may already know, finding and implementing good internet marketing and advertising for your web site definitely has its challenges. Just one of which is that it can really burn through your advertising budget in a hurry if you're not careful. Maybe you've already realized that ...

traffic exchanges

11-02-10​

TAP DAT ASS PIC​

Nothing new to report - strength still increasing - even though I felt very normal this morning..... weight still at around 204 which is what I wanted but abs coming in a little more.... my goal is about 15lbs of LBM maybe a little more as long as it stays lean so I am watching closely not by the scale per se but by body compositions...

Got bball tonight so I am starting the day right and I am going to eat big today..... gonna get me some foot long Grilled Chicken with chipotle sauce on a whole wheat bread from Subway.... that's about as dirty as I get on my diet.....

STRENGTH SHOULDERS & ARMS (TRICEPS EMPHASIS)
DB SHOULDER PRESS 10 X 60'S, 8 X 70'S, 7 X 80'S
HS SHOULDER PRESS MCHN 8 X 230LBS, 7 X 250LBS
SEATED DB LAT RAISES 1O X 40'S, 10X 40'S
**PR'D DB SHOULD PRESS

DB Shoulder Press Vid

Hammer Chin-Ups 10 X BW, 10 X BW, 8 X BW (slow full extension)
Assorted DB CURLS 2 or 3 sets
HAMMER CURLS 20 X 30'S, 18 x 30's

* Hammer Chin VID*​

DIPS 20 X BW, 10 X BW+25lbs, 8 X BW+45lbs
skull Crushers 10 x 90lbs, 10 x 90lbs, 10 X 70lbs
*Felt the elbows getting pressure so I had to lower the weight.
Skulls done with CGBP superset.
Assorted Cable Tricep Extensions........

Skull Crusher and Dip Vid​

Any Veterans out there - hows my progress coming along compared to your experiences? Andy advice is appreciated - I want to get the most out of this......

Last edited:
11-03-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC
marzia-prince1.jpg

DAY OFF TODAY - SO NOTING REALLY NEW TO REPORT EXCEPT I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THAT ABOUT 2-3 DAYS AFTER MY PIN IS WHEN I EXPERIENCE THE MOST EFFECTS - I "BELIEVE" I AM STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE POINTS BEHIND BLOOD LEVELS AND GEAR ETC.... SINCE SUST HAS DIFFERENT ESTERS PERHAPS I AM FEELING THE PROP AND PERHAPS SOME OF THE OTHER ESTERS KICK IN AND AT DAY 4 TO 5 IS TAPERS DOWN - WHO KNOWS - ALL I KNOW THAT LAST 2 TO 3 INJECTIONS MY MOOD AND LIBIDO IS A LITTLE UNCONTROLLABLE 2-3 DAYS LATER.... NOT NECESSARILY ALWAYS BAD - BUT LEMME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE....

DAUGHTERS BDAY PARTY...... CAME HOME...... DAUGHTER WANTED ME TO OPEN ONE OF HER PRESENTS... WAS A DOLL IN FANCY PACKAGING.....
*RANT BEGINS* LISTEN GUYS I DUNNO WTF HAPPEND TO THIS WORLD - WHEN I WAS A KID IT DID NOT TAKE PLIERS A BOX CUTTER A LIGHTER AND TEETH TO OPEN A FUCKING TOY PACKAGE - THIS FUKIN THING WITH ALL TEH TWISTS TAPE AND TIE UPS IN THE BACK HOLDING THIS FUKCING DOLL DOWN WTF!!!!! LIKE THE FUCKIN DOLL WAS A POW AND WAS GONNA FUCKING GET UP OUT OF THE PACKAGE AT NIGHT ON THE TOY SHELF!!!! I WENT A LITTLE BUCK WILD ON THIS PACKAGE AND GOT A LITTLE CRAZY GNAWING AT IT STABBING IT CUTTING ANTYWHERE - CURSING...... MY WIFE TOLD ME - BABE STOP YOUR SCARING THE KIDS.... I LOOKED UP AND THEY WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE
I WAS LIKE OOPS..... SO 10 MINUTES LATER MY DAUGHTER WAS PLAYING WITH HER DOLLS... MINUS A LITTLE HAIR AND SOME SCISSOR MARKS IN THE DOLLS CLOTHES.... FUCK IT.....

AND TODAY..... HARD ON IS UNCONTROLLABLE.... FLIPPED OUT IN THE CAR ALSO ON THE WAY TO WORK HAD MY DAUGHTER IN TEH CAR AND WE WERE RUNNING LATE GUY CUT ME OFF I GAVE HIM TEH OFFICIAL FUCK YOU HONK...... THEN WHEN I PASSED HE GAVE ME THE FINGER......I WAS LIKE MOTHAFUKKA........ I WAS LIKE HONEY - DADDY GOTTA MAKE A PIT STOP - THAT GUY IN THAT CAR IS DADDY'S FRIEND AND WE HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM AND WERE GOING TO PLAY WRESTLE..... - UM OK.... NO REALLY DIDN;T DO THAT..... BUT I WAS LIKE YOU LUCKY BASTARD........ WHO THE FUCK HAS THE BALLS TO GIVE SOMEONE THE FINGER.... I MEAN THE WAY I LOOK AT IT WHEN YOU GIVE SOMEONE THE FINGER YOUR FLIPPING A COIN..... BECAUSE YOU DO IT TO TEH WRONG PERSON YOU ARE INNITIATING A CONFRONTATION.........

*RANT OVER*
ANYWAY........

BBALL WAS CANCELEED LAST NIGHT I WAS LIKE I ATE 18 INCHES OF SUBWAY SANDWICH IN PREPARATION BUT ANYWAY GOT BASKETBALL TONIGHT - DESPITE THAT I FEEL ABS ARE COMING IN A BIT ON THE SIDES AND IM FEELING GOOD.... BUT VERY NORMAL.... LIBIDO IS CRAZY STILL AND IN TEH GYM I AM AMAYZED AT MY STRENGTH.... NEXT WORKOUT IS POWER CHEST (4-6) REP RANGE AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO....... HANG IN THERE GUYS...... I AM ALMOST AT HALFWAY MARK.......

I WAS THINKING OF EXTENDING ALREADY HOWEVER - THIS IS MY FIRST TIME... AND I AM WORRIED ABOUT PCT AND GETTING MY SHIT TOGETHER AFTER THE CYCLE....... I WANT TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY AND THEN GET BLOODS DONE.... TAKE A BREAK..... AND I AM ALREADY RESEARCHING MY PER SUMMER CYCLE......

I AM THINKING EITHER MASTERON - OR ANAVAR.... PERHAPS TEST IN WITH IT........ SHIT OR MAYBE JUST CLEN.... I DUNNO YET... ALL I KNOW IS I WANNA CUT AND GET RIPPED.....

I like following your log bro, not trying to hate, but forreal man lets just do regular text all this caps shit makes it hard for me to read.

man thats awesome I just had a similar experience with my sons bday presents but I think they all saw toystory too many times an think that the toys really do get up when we arent around. LOL Keep up the great work man

I like following your log bro, not trying to hate, but forreal man lets just do regular text all this caps shit makes it hard for me to read.
U got it! But the colors stay k? Its pwetty - oh shit estrogen takeover. .......lol
man thats awesome I just had a similar experience with my sons bday presents but I think they all saw toystory too many times an think that the toys really do get up when we arent around. LOL Keep up the great work man

Its retarded

11-04-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC
1557d1288896263t-felonists-primo-sustanon-log-1248135539693.jpg

#4 Done left glute.... no issues feel pretty damn good - I was over yesterday from the gym and I am very antsy to get back in there. I will be hitting Power Chest tonight and I am hoping for PR's I might go for DBs instead of Barbell bench although 315 on BB feels like it was all a dream..... I wanna feel that weight again.....

We'll see......

11-05-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC​
2_ftg1.jpg

Sick workout last night!!!!!!!!!!

I was so ramped up and wired to work out I was literally shaking before I grabbed the weights...... I had 3 scoops of Jack3d before the workout that definetly could have boot a boost into it....

So it was all about Power this time... and I truly feel my strength increasing dramatically..... I weighed in at 205 - not bad... time to kick it up a notch on the food intake..... I will still keep it conservative and if I gain a pound to pound and a hald a week i am happy.... Abs seem more defined as well..... which is amayzing because I never had abs at this weight before....

POWER CHEST

BB BENCH 4 X 315, 3 X 315LBS, 5 X 275
DB BENCH PRESS 6 X 125'S
INCLINE DB BENCH 6 X 95'S, 6 X 100'S, 5 X 100'S

-VARIOUS LOW WEIGHT HIGH REP FLYS
-2 - 3 SETS OF AB WORK
- CALF WORK (DONKEY CALF RAISES @ 315 FOR VOLUME)

WOW!!!
I did perhaps 4 warm up sets - 20 reps just the bar, 15 reps with bar+25's, 5 reps bar with plates, 3 rep bar with 2 plates.... 1 feel rep at 275 and I felt warmed up and confident.... I had the personal trainer who works there spot me and he was majorly impressed.... he asked what my 1 rep max was.... and i said...... you just saw it....

Anyway just felt soooo god I had to try 1 set at DB's and I think I could have done 130's or 135's for 4-5 reps.......

It just gets better and better...........

I couldnt vid everything because it was around 6 and gym was full with peeps - I did manage to get 1 vid up....

Incline DB Bench 6 x 100's

Last edited:
11-08-10

TAP DAT ASS PIC​
8884e-fembomb_sideboob2.jpg

#11 Done.....no issues..... It's kinds silly now looking back at all this injecting fuss - its really nothing..... Feeling okay.... actually a little run down this weekend since Friday..... almost like Flu-ish - I doubt it's this so called sust flu which I never experienced.... I think I actually caught something from my kids...... got a slight sore throat and in teh morning I have that smokers hockaloogie thats nasty green shit...... feels better once I cough it out... head hurts a bit here and there and It affected my intensity in the gym a bit...I also feel I look a little flat then previously....

My weight is up to 207 I feel like a fat ass - but thats because I went to a wedding and felt like:

fatguylittlecoat.gif

Made me a little uncomfortable and clumsy feeling......

Strength is still goin way up here are the workouts I had this weekend:

POWER BACK
Deads: (3 sets) 6 x 225, 4 X 315, 3 x 405*
Cable Rows (3 sets) 6 x 220, 6 x 220, 6 x 220
Pull Ups: (4 sets) 4 x BW+45lbs, 6 x BW+45, 6 X BW+45LBS + superset - 8 x BW

405 Deadlift

Sorry for the bad angle... Sux!!!!!

Pull Ups

HOWS MY BACK LOOKIN BRAHS!!!!!​

*Deads - I really wanted to squeaze out 1 more but I wanted to save it and add weight maybe 425lbs... but 2 things happend - I fried my CNS and had nothing left in me - second I WORE SHORTS Like an ass I forgot to pack sweat pants and my shins took a fukin beating.....

Power Legs + Power Biceps:
Squats: (4 sets) 6 x 265, 6 x 305, 3 x 325, 5 x 305
Leg Press: (2 sets) 6 x 540, 5 x 630
Stiff Legged Deads (3 sets) 6 x 135lbs, 6 x 225lbs, 5 x 275 lbs
Leg Ext.: (3 sets) 6 x 200, 6 x 250, 5 x 300

3 x 325LBS Squat

Chin Ups: (4 sets) 6 x bw+45lbs, 6 x bw+45lbs, 5 x bw+45lbs + 8 x bw
Concentration Curls: (3 sets) 6 x 45's, 6 x 55's, 5 x 55's
Spider Curls: (2 sets) 5 x 40's, 5 x 40's

Chin Ups (sorry for the angle)

Last edited:
back is looking good bro. This is only my opinion, but I wasn't so keen on those wide grip pull-ups you were doing, they didnt seem to clean. But bro, if their working for you, don't trip over what I said. Ive been wanting to run primo for awile.....I doubt I ever will cause I want to run it at a gram ew for prolly 16wks...I'd rather buy a motorcycle lmfao.

back is looking good bro. This is only my opinion, but I wasn't so keen on those wide grip pull-ups you were doing, they didnt seem to clean. But bro, if their working for you, don't trip over what I said. Ive been wanting to run primo for awile.....I doubt I ever will cause I want to run it at a gram ew for prolly 16wks...I'd rather buy a motorcycle lmfao.

Hey buddy. Yah Def not good pull ups by any standard but it was with a 45 and it was my 2nd and third set that first set I didn't place a stoll so I had to climb up therr plus I was fatigued. No doubt. Wanted to burn the muscle and make sure to us the back and not my arms. Next back work out is endurance 12-15 reps. Ill get some good pull ups up on dis.

11-10-10​

TAP DAT ASS PIC

50726278623ffqw123812lo.jpg

Weighed in at 209 - thats 11 LB gain so far... Still see some abs but its a bit faded - definetely feel I am holding water.... not too crazy about how beefy I look / Feel hope it subsides... maybe need to sweat it out a bit... my muscles definitely feel juicy though....back, chest, arms, even legs.... I am definetly walking around with a pump........

Libido is decent but hasent been ridiculous last few days........

POWER SHOULDERS AND TRIS
Db shldr. Press 6x75, 6x85, 5x 85
Mchn shlder 6x180lbs , 4x270lbs, 2x270lbs, 12x180lbs
Db Side lat Raises 10 x 25lbs, 6x40lbs, 6x40lbs, 6x40lbs drop set.

Skulls. 6x100, 6x 100
Cable Tris ext. 3x6x90
Kickbacks (unrecorded) 30 lb dbs....

So i worked out at this gym during my lunch break - its near my work which is an industrial area.. its all hispanic - I woulndt say its hardcore gym rats... but its all guys curlin their arms.... tats everywhere... gang types.... I am the only white guy... they probably think i'm a narc...... anyway... saw this one guy there that i used to work with in a factory... the guy asks me if I got work... not wanting him to feel bad about maybe not having a job I lied and said only a little part time... so he offered me a job doing securtiy (bouncing) at a night club / bar in the hood - this is a pretty big guy.... hes husky body aint aesthetically pleasing but he def has strength... I told him id think about it lol - the point of the story is i got offered a job as security for a club.... that was pretty flattering to me.....

ENDURANCE CHEST

BB BENCH 13 X 225, 10 X 225LBS, 15 X 185, 13 x 185
INCLINE DB BENCH 15 X 60'S, 14 X 65'S, 14 X 65'S
WEIGHTED DIPS (CHEST TARGETED) 15 X BW +25LBS - 3 SETS
-VARIOUS LOW WEIGHT HIGH REP FLYS

I am pretty happy with that - I would have loved to get 20 reps at 225 on bench by the time this is over... I think that would be very respectable.

Quick Snaps from the other day​

IMG00056-20101108-1449.jpg

Back