Female S4 and GW 501516 Cycle Log

kbelle

Hey All,

I will be cycling S4 at 50mg a day and GW at 20 mg a day for 8 weeks, possibly up to 12 if side effects aren't too much to handle from S4. I am new to the world of PEDs but have been lifting seriously for years and have dialed in the diet the past year or so. Would like to take myself to the next level without getting into steroids just yet.

Recently changed my macros to be lower carb to help cut some of the stubborn fat. Regular daily macros on my cut of ~2100 kcal per day are 158c/210p/70f. I'm an endomorph who does best weight loss-wise by cutting carbs down, but energy levels during workouts are suffering. Currently on a refeed every 2 weeks or so, but may need to start doing so once a week. Hoping that the cycle will help keep energy levels up and lean mass on while cutting.

I do not have current stats, but will post when I measure next. 5'7 female, around 180lbs at ~20% body fat. Strong lower build with fairly defined upper build, though i certainly struggle to put on muscle on my top half. Currently nursing a rotator cuff injury and bilateral tendonosis in my elbows. Photo attached is current build as of about 1 week ago. View attachment 565275

Started dosing S4 yesterday, 25mg AM, 25mg PM - the GW hasn't arrived in the mail yet, but will stack together once it does. Hoping for minimal vision side effects as I live in Alaska and we are entering our dark season! Will keep posted.

I would say goals would be maintain and hopefully add some lean body mass while cutting. Energy and strength while lifting have been low on cut, so hoping these supps will help me push through workouts.

Current shape as of this AM in attached image. Have completed three days of S4 dosing, still haven't received GW in mail. No changes as of yet. Started to freak myself out a little after over-reading different forums regarding the company I chose. Reached out to the research chem company and he seemed happy to help if I end up feeling like it wasn't a good item. Just wish I knew what was actually in this stuff. He offered to send me the lab testing when he gets it back for the sarms, but am curious on if this is something he can just make up or if from a legit lab. Any feedback would be appreciated. View attachment 565296

Current shape as of this AM in attached image. Have completed three days of S4 dosing, still haven't received GW in mail. No changes as of yet. Started to freak myself out a little after over-reading different forums regarding the company I chose. Reached out to the research chem company and he seemed happy to help if I end up feeling like it wasn't a good item. Just wish I knew what was actually in this stuff. He offered to send me the lab testing when he gets it back for the sarms, but am curious on if this is something he can just make up or if from a legit lab. Any feedback would be appreciated. View attachment 565296

Coming from a completely objective perspective: nice quads and glutes.

I will be reading. I'm interested in seeing what results you get as I am running a log on LGD

Baby got back!

Not sure how she would respond to that comment but as we all appreciate aesthetics on the forum what he means is you have a great musculature and you are in really great shape!
Right?

Hahahha, tis true. I appreciate the kind words, gentleman. We are all about the aesthetics here. :)

Ahh, nice to see you can take a compliment for what it is... A compliment:)
Hope your getting where you want to be kbelle. ..good luck!

Haven't taken any measurements, but am leaning out while maintaining size - though leaning out is likely due to calorie deficit. I'm not sure if the SARMs I have are legit or not. I've been taking the S4 since I started this thread and haven't felt any side effects. I increase dosage up to 100ml the past day, so will see if I start to get vision side effects. GW seems to help a bit with endurance at gym, but nothing extreme. Am still considering running a var cycle in the near future.

Back