Female weight loss drugs

slick33158

My wife is trying to lose some serious weight. She's been trying so hard and her metabolism is so low she just cant lose hardly anything. She does some cardio and stuff. I'm only knowledgable in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but no weight loss supps such as clen or DNP and stuff. Please givew me some suggestions of what she can use like clen or whatever and please give the dosing schedules for them too. I'd appreciate any help guys. What's out there?

slick33158 said:
My wife is trying to lose some serious weight. She's been trying so hard and her metabolism is so low she just cant lose hardly anything. She does some cardio and stuff. I'm only knowledgable in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but no weight loss supps such as clen or DNP and stuff. Please givew me some suggestions of what she can use like clen or whatever and please give the dosing schedules for them too. I'd appreciate any help guys. What's out there?
You just stated what her problem is yourself. I doubt it's her "slow metabolism" as is the problem. Usually it's diet and then cardio that she needs to look at. She can take clen all she wants, but if cardio and diet are not in check, she'll be chasing her own tail, if you know what I mean. There is no easy way out, you should know this.

she should calculate all her KCAL for 2 weeks, a "normal" female should get 1600-1800kcal / day, she should dump it to 1300, if she dont loose 0,5-1kg / week on that diet she should see a doctor and do a full health check.

Ofc, she need to keep calculating all her calories when she wanna loose weight, NO cheating ofc.

Diet is all tbh, drugs w/o the diet will just fuck her up, dnp t3, clen n shit should only be used if u wanna go for contest IMO, or do some EGO photos ;)

EDIT : only about 1/1000.000 got "slow" metabolism, rest is just good ole plain lazyness.

Drop cals by 500 cals a day. Add in 45mins of cardio 3-4 days a week (burn approx 500-600 cals each time) and she should lose about 2lbs a week.

I would not lose clen or T3 until she gets to the point that she is trying to lose those last 5-10lbs (after she plateaus)

Champ

Back