female who almsot got burned in need of help

alphafemale

well, a close friend gave me a 30 anavar tabs , said that he has a person which he trust .. he didnt say what brand it is, only told me it is medical... it wasnt enough info for me... it's my first time, so i didn't wanna mess up... i started googling and found out it is Androl pills... not var... now i am clueless .. which ones i should look for? im from israel,.. it is a chaos in here...

Wooo, There is a big difference between Anavar and Anadrol ....
If you are sure they are Anadrol than dont touch them , but how you got sure ?
Put a Picture if you can , lets see what we are talking about

View attachment 556564View attachment 556565

he told me all he knows it's that the pill is an original anavar, i asked him which brand, he said he trusts his guy but he is not willing to ask him, because it's my first cycle ever,
i asked him what mg the pills , he replied 50mg a pill (which is odd) so i searched the net and what i found was the picture, look a like to what i have, no?

View attachment 556564View attachment 556565

he told me all he knows it's that the pill is an original anavar, i asked him which brand, he said he trusts his guy but he is not willing to ask him, because it's my first cycle ever,
i asked him what mg the pills , he replied 50mg a pill (which is odd) so i searched the net and what i found was the picture, look a like to what i have, no?

So the first pic is your pills and the second pic is one off the internet right?

Was there any other info you found when you found that pic online?

What language is it that is written on the bottle ?

I thought the real anavar pills had a small circle on top with a x on the bottom. So it looked like a face with arms/legs

Yours looks like a fetus if so I assume fake

the picture i got from the internet is of a real androl, so i guess he gave me a real androl.. it is just that i need a real var... and i can't rely on many people here to give me real var..

I have seen different views of anavar, not only with the x on a bottom, not only of circle form, but this pills look like anadrol i think.

I agree. I'd say of she starts on them, she'll grow some interesting things other than muscles... Scary trying go get the RIGHT stuff, dosed correctly, and if injectable, not contaminated. I miss the days of human grade goodies from Europe, Russia, and India that were legit as it gets. Sadly, that's been 15+ yrs ago.:(

I agree. I'd say of she starts on them, she'll grow some interesting things other than muscles... Scary trying go get the RIGHT stuff, dosed correctly, and if injectable, not contaminated. I miss the days of human grade goodies from Europe, Russia, and India that were legit as it gets. Sadly, that's been 15+ yrs ago.:(

This is true. The onset would be relatively fast though and obviously subside quickly when stopped.

more to the story, a competitor in israel has told me a tes-primo would be much better then oxandrolone.
other say that he just doesnt know how it works with women... ? what??! im confused.

Anadrol isn't near as harsh on a female as some are claiming.

Not saying the OP should use it just be educated on what you're all talking about.
No var doesn't compare to drol.

This is an interesting article.

Anadrol - Steroids Profile

Anadrol.

Anadrol and Women

While it's common for bodybuilders to suspect that Anadrol would be an even riskier choice for use by women than most anabolic steroids, actually the reverse is true. Medically, once per day dosing of 50 mg/day over extended periods has shown only a moderate rate of virilization problems. The same certainly cannot be said of Anavar, Dianabol, or Winstrol (stanozolol.) While not necessarily sufficient for high level female bodybuilding competition by today;s standards, such a dose actually is considerably more than needed by most women for excellent results in adding muscle, losing fat, and generally improving their physiques. Half this dose 25 mg/day, preferably taken as divided doses ; is very effective and is so far as I know the lowest-risk way to obtain this degree of benefit from anabolic steroids.

Even 12.5 mg/day in divided doses can be remarkably effective.
Anadrol and Virilization

This is not to say, however, that at even these reduced doses there is no risk of virilization. As seen from the fact that some women with time develop facial hair and voice hoarseness simply from their natural androgen levels, it;s possible for an individual woman to be on the threshold of virilization in the first place. In these cases, any added androgen, even oral DHEA supplementation, can trigger virilizing side effects. So it must be understood that risk does exist

Back