few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
On fire with ke$sha my man, lol. She's hot but what's with all the evil/satan/antichrist undertones in her videos? Slippery if you ask me

I cant tell if she puts on for show or if shes just bat shit crazy. Last year she claimed she was fucked by a ghost and not long after that she wrote a song about her clam with her moms help lol

No doubt. I heard the same thing...saw it on a YouTube clip about the ghost ( she was on Conan). I didn't hear that about her mom and the clan. I'll have to check that. I did hear that she had an obsession with allister Crowley, and you just don't get any more batty than that slippery guy.

No doubt. I heard the same thing...saw it on a YouTube clip about the ghost ( she was on Conan). I didn't hear that about her mom and the clan. I'll have to check that. I did hear that she had an obsession with allister Crowley, and you just don't get any more batty than that slippery guy.

Yeah she def is sexy same with rihanna

Week 1 198lbs
Week 10 214lbs
Strangly I look the same from week 1 to week 10, lol
Dif is, not affraid to put on some mass like some of u, I naturally have a big frame, so it doesnt take much, some of u naturally have a small frame, 2 dif physique's/goals ect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back