Fewer with home made Boldenone Propionate

maxititer

Fever with home made Boldenone Propionate

I made Boldenone Propionate at 100mg/ml with 2% BA and 5% BB and it create fever and cellulites on injection side. No abscess.

I'm using professional autoclave for sterilization so infection not in issue.

I tried different oils like grape seed, CCTG, result same fewer 104F and cellulites.

Anyone who experienced similar problem. It is from China.

Looks like some impurities in powder causing pyrogenic effect.

Other roids from same source OK.

Last edited:
It's the hormone itself. It's been known to cause fever and discomfort.

Thanks a lot string. I never used boldenone before. Do you think other forms like

Boldenone Undecylenate
Boldenone Cypionate
Boldenone Acetate

will cause same problem.

Bold Cyp is very easy to work with, up to 250mg/ml with traditional BA/BB/Oil.
Both the prop and acetate esters for bold act the same with flulike symptoms and severe injection pain, in my experience.

I have has the same sides on Bold Cyp. Just not as harsh. The biggest thing that happenes is that I feel like I am in a fog for a day or more on cyp. The pain and site aggravation are minimal.
I still have not given up on the prop or the cyp versions yet. There has to be a way to tame them and still get the benefit from using them.

GPAS said:
I still have not given up on the prop or the cyp versions yet. There has to be a way to tame them and still get the benefit from using them.
You're right.

To tame it:
  1. Remove the ester
  2. Attach an undecanoate ester

I found that if prop mixed with other roids in one injection it is better tolerated.
1ml 100mg/ml Bolbenone prop plus 2 ml 250mg/ml test prop. plus 1 ml 100mg/ml drostanolone prop. Total 4 ml if injeced slow and warmed do not create any problem. Bold prop can be mixed with oil to delute concentration 1 ml bold prop plus 2-3 ml oil.

Also sides well controled with Paracetamol + Ibuprofen one tab morning one evening.

Are you sure you are using test prop at 250mg/ml? Screw the bold prop. The pain from the test prop at that concentration would kill me.
I have mixed bold prop down to 50mg/ml and it was tolerable. Though, it still made me super lethargic. my mix used 2%BA/20%BB and EO.
Just tolerable is not enough for me. If it weren't for masteron mixes being so easy to mix and shoot, I'd give up on prop/ace esters altogether.
Bold Cyp works. But you have to have respect for it as well...

GPAS said:
Are you sure you are using test prop at 250mg/ml?

Sorry, it was test enanthate 2 ml 250mg/ml. I'm not sure if it is really contain 250 mg, because it is Indian and Indian roids known to contain less then it is declared.

After few more shots bold prop tollerated much better and I like results too. Going to continue to use it.

You validated a speculation that I had. I thought it might be more tolerable after use. I just couldn't get beyond the foggy state I was in after that first shot. Please keep us posted.

Yeah the thought of bold prop appeals to me. I’ll cut it with ethanate… plus a little deca.

I’ll post results.

Back