Abscess from HB?

I did use .44pore filter and yes it was in a sterile package. Im making this stuff for myself an its going in my body so of course i want it to be clean as possible. Not matter what the cost is

I am just happy that that was what you had to say!
you have NO idea homany people, just dont have the sence to be brewing gear!

save a few dollars here and there and you end up in shit.

You seem to know what your doing. :)
Just wanted to make sure this wasnt one of those thread ill never forget like the "dude bleach kills germs, why shouldent I have been using bleach to clean and re-use my needles" type thread.

*That one is on here, just search "clean needle with bleach" . HAHAHA*

Last edited:
Haha noo i did not use him as a guinea pig. He ran out of gear an basically forced it on himself to use it cuz he had no other option and doesnt wanna come off. So hes a fuckin moron. I gave it to him real cheap and now i know that hes using all this excuses so he doesnt have to pay. I do not make this stuff to sell! personal use only but he forced it on himself like i said.

About his abscess...he told me that the dr gave him antibiotics. And im pretty sure they drain the puss with a wick stuck in the absecess for a few days, correct me if i am wrong?
It depends how bad it looks and what the doc thinks. sometims they just give anti-biotics. but most of time if your in hospital and its swollen they drain it.

I bet your friend just fucked himself up from life/med insurance for the rest of his life, he didnt tell the doc he is using steroids wiht out a script did he?

*when you go for it or its from a job they MAKE you sign off on allowing them to look at your records, so "Private" is just a dream. you say no you end up with WORSE rates IF they even take you.

If so, he is a REAL dummy. but that seems the case anyway

Let us know how it go! :)

So far so good, my libido if thru the roof, my gf cant even keep up with me :) Prob the best test ive used. Im 99.9% positive this gear is gtg

I did my first pin of the same HB 2days ago. I pinned 1cc, It is completely pain less at 125mg/ml. Yesterday and today i was fine and so wasnt right after i pinned. Muscle did not hurt at all no lump no burning or heat around the injection site. Im always extra clean with every pin, but i swab the top of the vial, my ass and the pin (just to make sure). And nothing at all but pure power in the gym. Im 100% sure if he did get an abscess, it was from him being dirty. But I truly believe that he didnt even have an abscess and that he lied for reason. Kids an asshole, and very uneducated.

Good to hear. You should pin in front of him, then. This way, you can call him out on his phony accusations.

You seem to know what your doing. :)
Just wanted to make sure this wasnt one of those thread ill never forget like the "dude bleach kills germs, why shouldent I have been using bleach to clean and re-use my needles" type thread.

*That one is on here, just search "clean needle with bleach" . HAHAHA*

:wtf::laugh:

Back