Filtering with 1.20um

Latsbrah

been reading about homebrewing and filters all i could find was 1.20um at a needle exchange in australia dont know if this would do the job was gonna be filtering testosterone enanthate, boldenone and tren enanthate

been reading about homebrewing and filters all i could find was 1.20um at a needle exchange in australia dont know if this would do the job was gonna be filtering testosterone enanthate, boldenone and tren enanthate

Well bro, there is alot of research to be done on your part and plenty of info out there to answer your question. But to make your life simpler... No, a 1.20 um filter is not sufficient for a clean product with any homebrew. Some use .45um and get away with it but I will not use anything but .22um filtration devices and have yet to have any infection to report. Pain from trace metals, heavy metals, particulates, etc that can make it past more porous filters is greatly reduced as well with a .22 over a .45 and a 1.20 is... well frankly it's unacceptable. JMTC

Almost anything desirable to remove from a substance is under 1 micron. Especially bacteria and things carrying viruses.

Back