Fina conversion w/o kit

xtinct

How much oil and benzyl alcohol are necessary for a 2g conversion? I have everything except the BA, so I don't want to buy a whole kit, but I can't remember how much BA and oil you need to get 75mg/ml product. Also, who has the best deal on BA?

I can't answer your question as you asked it.

However, maybe I can help in a way you never wanted me to.:insane:

I used the "white fina / crystal fina" method to extract 18 grams of near pure trenbolone from a box of component TH. The method is posted on steroidology. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2193

It only took 8 mls. of benzyl benzoate and 2 mls. of benzyl alcohol to get 10 grams of tren into 100 mls. of finished product at 100 mgs./ml. That may be half the solvent used in a kit.

I got the BB, BA, and sesame oil from lemelange and it was cheap, but their service was bad. It took them forever to fill my order.

Last edited:
That is interesting. I never thought about recrystalizing the tren first. Do you think that the extra work (compared to just dissolving and filtering) was worth it?

xtinct said:
That is interesting. I never thought about recrystalizing the tren first. Do you think that the extra work (compared to just dissolving and filtering) was worth it?

I do this to, and think it worthwhile (although I use an acetone extraction method a bro gave me). No dyes or methylcellulose.
I like having the pure tren crystals; when I measure it out I know exactly what my true concentration's going to be. I don't rely on kits; use BB, BA and sesame oil and do the math.

xtinct said:

Considering that I extracted 18 grams in one shot (although I had 4 separate "experiments" running simultaneously), I do think it was worth the extra effort.

I'm not crazy about the idea of injecting methyl cellulose into my body even if it is benign.

Also, daily injections are less of a pain when you can use less solvent - the soreness is lessened.

Also, you have a more accurate idea of exactly how much tren you are injecting.

Finally, I have experienced "tren cough" much less often. I don't know if the extraction method caused this, but I like it.

Back