fina kit magic solution

Ducati32

Hello all,

Does anyone know what this solution is comprised of ( % of BA ad BB)?

For anyone that makes your own tren, do you make your own solution or do you use the kits.

I usually make a 40ml

would that mean 2% BA = .8ml
5% BA = 2ml

As for BB
15% = 6ml
20% = 8ml

thanks,
L

I have used two different kits. One didn't specify what the magic solution ingredients were. The other said it was BB and BA but not the %. I could tell by the smell and the color that they were both different. But both work just fine.
I recently bought BB and BA do homebrew test prop, EQ, and test enan for the first time besides finaplix-h.
I used Dougeofresh recipe on the board 2% 20% for the test prop and it was completely painless, and were talking prop! Thanks Doug! :rockband:

Thanks guys

I think my next batch of tren I will make my own 'magic solution' and use
the 2/20 rule

-peace

would the 2/20 rule be ok I was to make a 40cc/100mg tren?

I do crush the pellets into a fine powder.

DougoeFre5h said:
Not sure what was in magic solution, I only use BA, BB which works fine.

I use 2/20 for everything now.
You use pellets?

Magic solution and solvent/oil for making an injectable are two different things.

Yes

Ducati32 said:
would the 2/20 rule be ok I was to make a 40cc/100mg tren?

I do crush the pellets into a fine powder.

Yes, it will work. 2/20 are %'s. So just do a little calculating and you can figure it out. Even if you are a little off it will be fine because you will be making 100mg/ml. Thats not too concentrated to hurt you if its a little off.

I'm not sure why you guys are saying its totally different than powders. I know you guys are experienced in these matters, but the only difference is you have to seperate the oil from the metyl cellulose. And it is really easy once youve done it a few times.
I use pellets because I think the powder is too much compared to the pellets.
Plus my hometren from pellets blows the tren Ive gotten from UG labs.
Maybe it was just my source but I love the tren I make. I get great results and couldn't be happier. Ive never had an infection or had anything unusual happen from the tren.

I'm sure if I bought the powder and made it I would like it just as much, but man I swear this shit is great!

The main point of the kits it that it allows you to get rid of the binders in the pellets you don't want to inject. You only want the hormone not the binders. The BA/BB combo (with heat) should dissolve the tren leaving the binders behind, then you just need to filter it, add your oil, done.

DocJ said:
The main point of the kits it that it allows you to get rid of the binders in the pellets you don't want to inject. You only want the hormone not the binders. The BA/BB combo (with heat) should dissolve the tren leaving the binders behind, then you just need to filter it, add your oil, done.

you make it sound very easy docJ

Aczech said:

It is! And he is right. You don't want to just dissolve the pellets, you want to remove the binders also by filtering. Many solvents can be used. I use BB and BA, and honestly, it doesn't really matter what percent of each is used, as long as its a least 10% or not much more than 25% total solvent.

Aczech said:
LOL! I remember when Dan Duchaine first explained this procedure in his "Dirty Dieting" newsletter back in the 90's...I had to read it like 25 times before I finally understood what the hell to do, LOL!

Back