Final cycle prep AND SO IT BEGINS!

leftnutswole

Right now i am about to start an eq/test E/ Winny cycle. I have a few questions on proper dosing considering the amount i have. Id like to run it for 12-15 weeks.
In total on hand i have 3 bottles of test at 250mg/ml 10ml.
2 Bottles eq 250mg/ml 10 ml.
150 10mg winny tabs.
I also have 50 20mg tabs of tamox and 50 tabs of arimidex at 1mg/tab

What else should i get and what type of dosing should i be looking at for a lean mass cycle lasting around 15 weeks.

Also, as far as multis, omegas, COQ10, Liver support, Baby aspirin(blood pressure is an issue for me), Glucosamine for winny joint issues how much and what else should i be taking?

Any help would be appreciated. I have ideas but i want to hammer out the details before i start this thing.

How do u forget what u ran for a cycle or Dosing? U kinda just threw up what u have and expect somebody else to do your homework for u. That's some noob shit right there...

i usually ran test at 500mg a week, winny at 50mg ed, i know i front loaded with dbol at like 25-50mg. I dont see why it matters with what i ran previously, i have different goals in mind and i just want to make sure things are perfect.

I have done research and my thinking is.

Wk 1-15: EQ 500-700 mg/wk (would require more)
Wk 1-15: Test-E 500mg/wk
Wk 12-15: Winstrol 50mg ED

For AI id go dex .5 EOD

PCT:
Wk 22 & 23: Nolva 40mg ED
Wk 24-27: Nolva 20mg ED
Wk 22: Clomid 75mg ED

Thanks for the help i guess. I have a basic understanding of what i want to run i guess i am just being a little lazy and wanted to get some input.

Back