training history

goals on cycle

how did your last cycle go?

age 27
weight 178
height 179
training history 4.5 years

goals on cycle gain muscle & size before i cut.. maybe get to 195 lbs

how did your last cycle go? was good, but i didnt eat enough..limited myself.. this time no mistakes.. gained about 8-10 lbs, i kept 5-6 lbs..if only i had eaten more, gined muscle very little fat.. now doing pct...

Last edited:
A pretty successful cycle it sounds but if you are just beginning PCT then you can't say what you have retained yet. :)

Question did the caber help you with you erections ? These gains are normal and though you could of eaten more the gains you made were good enough and you really would have only gained more water in regard to weight.

A pretty successful cycle it sounds but if you are just beginning PCT then you can't say what you have retained yet. :)

Question did the caber help you with you erections ? These gains are normal and though you could of eaten more the gains you made were good enough and you really would have only gained more water in regard to weight.

well, im pretty positive that im going to lose very little..

and my first cycle was test only... im planning to add deca to my second aand hence caber.. ive read about the rock hard stories :p

Next cycle, im going to eat eat eat.. i was at 3300 this time..with deca i might bump it to 3800

Back in my younger years 80's off season I would eat every two to two n a half hours up to 3600 -4000 calories a day. I had to force feed myself.

You are too you and a good candidate, due to your age , to have problems later on. BUT I'll save it for someone 19 that came before they pulled the trigger.

Back in my younger years 80's off season I would eat every two to two n a half hours up to 3600 -4000 calories a day. I had to force feed myself.

You are too you and a good candidate, due to your age , to have problems later on. BUT I'll save it for someone 19 that came before they pulled the trigger.

I was too skeptical about eating 4k calories.. Didn't know what to expect.. But now I knows I could have done a lot better.. Live and learn

Back