Final Run down/advise on day before first cycle

omgmike1

Starting this weekend.
-------------------------------
Test E/250 E3D -12 weeks
HCG 500IU E3D
Adex .5mg E3D (Will raise to .5 E2D, ED or even 1mg ED if Gyno becomes a problem)
Accutane 40mg ED ( Been using for months before and will throughout cycle)

3 Week Rest after last test injection. (Will use HCG, AI throughout)

PCT:
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20

Stats: 5'7 188 lb- 3 Years training.

PS: I plan on mixing HCG 10k IU Vials + 10ml BS for .5mL Shots. I'm going to pre-prep them and freeze and use as needed.

A few questions:

-The vial for HCG is Really small, It contains 10k IU HCG Powder. Do I just inject 10ml into it? Seems like there is not much room. It's preg Brand too?

-I have a tub of Adex .5mg x50. I'm not too sure how I will react to gyno. I'm going to wing it on using Adex only and raising it by days and mg, but I heard RUI is a good back up for US and this site supports it? So It should be last resort fast shipping, Yes?

Last edited:
What do u mean wing it with the adex? You crash your estro and your going to feel like shit...

What do u mean wing it with the adex? You crash your estro and your going to feel like shit...

Careful with the adex I'm currently on 250mg test e e3d and I'm taking .5 mg e4d and even that for me is a bit much
Start with .5 m/w/F and adjust from there best advise I can give you you don't wanna completely kill off you e2 you want a stable balanced level

Warm your vials in water for a few mins the Draw remember the slower you push the needle in and slower you inject the less pip youl have
I do a good 10-15 sec per 1/2" of pin
And a good 30sec per ml of gear
Pip pain is 25% gear some doesn't hurt and 75% how you inject
Best of luck and enjoy

Vials should be stored at room temp,, I don't see any need to warm them up... In fact warming them up above the stored temp requirement may not be a good thing

I heard that .5mg E3D is the best general protocol. I'm saying that if I experience Gyno, I will raise it up by days frequency before dosage.

I doubt you will have any issues with that amount of adex. That's on the high side for sure. If you ever crashed your E than you will never want to do that again. I don't think .5mg 3 times a week is too much but I would not go much more than that.

For the Hcg I usually try to hang on to a few empty vials and divide it out that way you are not trying to put 10ml's into a 10ml vial. What I do sometimes is reconstitute it using half of the water which would make each CC double the actual amount. then you take out half of the double strength stuff put it into 1 or even 2 more vials and add the other half of the water to bring it back to its correct strength. Also if you plan on freezing it. make sure you leave like at least 1/3 of the vial empty water expands when it freezes if you try to freeze a full vial it will explode and be garbage.

You just have to use your math skills so you know the correct strength if you start dividing it out with the concentrated stuff like I mentioned.

Last edited:
Almost forgot another trick I use. If you don't have any empty vials use 3ml syringes. You can even freeze them that way its fresher because you only pull out 2 cc's at time (load 2cc's in a 3ml pin) instead of pulling out 5cc's and letting it lose its potency as it sits in the fridge.

The HCG vials are usually 2ml, so just add 2ml of bac water and enjoy using less volume per injection. 10kiu/2ml = 5kiu per milliliter. If you use 0.5ml insulin syringes, it's easier to measure out 0.05ml for 250iu shots.

Smaller volume injections are less likely to leave lumps when you inject subcutaneously.

Vials should be stored at room temp,, I don't see any need to warm them up... In fact warming them up above the stored temp requirement may not be a good thing

Warming them with tap water is fine. All you're doing (you get no where near the temp needed to destroy the hormone) is warming the carrier oil. Warmer oil flows easier.

Warming them with tap water is fine. All you're doing (you get no where near the temp needed to destroy the hormone) is warming the carrier oil. Warmer oil flows easier.

Agreed. I warm up all my test injections, just place the vial in some boiled water out of the kettle for 20-30secs.

Agreed. I warm up all my test injections, just place the vial in some boiled water out of the kettle for 20-30secs.

I ran some hot tap water. Stick it in a bowl with my vials (i dont submerge the tops) and jump in the shower, when I get out all is ready. I have heard of people using those candle warmer plug in pads and they work well too. I just dont care to spend $8

Almost forgot another trick I use. If you don't have any empty vials use 3ml syringes. You can even freeze them that way its fresher because you only pull out 2 cc's at time (load 2cc's in a 3ml pin) instead of pulling out 5cc's and letting it lose its potency as it sits in the fridge.

I'm planning on mixing 2 vials of 10k IU HCG with 10mL Bac each. I'm goona preload as many insulin syringes as I can with each being .5ml of HCG MIX and im goona freeze them and pull them out for a hour before use. I don't have any thing extra to mix them in. So Can I not just use the HCG powder vial it came in to inject the 10mL bac?

PS: Im doing 500IU E3D, not 250. I heard 1k IU a week of this stuff is perfect. Better to do 2 shots too otherwise it leads to high E from HCG.

Back