Finalizing my Pinnacle Labs order any suggestions?

Iron1234

Have Test E x2 and Clomid x1 + shipping together is 170 need 30 bucks to hit the minimum $ order.. any suggestions. This is my 1st cycle fyi

What kind of cycle are you running that you only need 2 bottles of test e?
Every cycle I've thought of would need that 3rd one...

unless hes doing a 10 weeker. 8 on +2 no inject then pct.

throw some dbol in their as with aromasin, and could do another test to make it 12 weeks

Well your gonna need Armidex or aromasin for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if/when needed.
Your also gonna want another vial of test if you want to run 500mg/week for 12-14 weeks

Added armidex ty for heads up knew id forgotten something. Also I am only doing a 10 week cycle of test e for the reason being that this is my first cycle don't wanna go overboard.

Added armidex ty for heads up knew id forgotten something. Also I am only doing a 10 week cycle of test e for the reason being that this is my first cycle don't wanna go overboard.
The thing is mate your only going to get 9 ml out of a 10 ml vial if your lucky, so your going to be a week short. you should run 12 weeks minimum. It takes weeks before the test reaches its full potential.

Dino I ordered 3 times to realize I wanted to add something after I submitted the order, Ive let him know to cancel these so you should see them pop back up when he reads it. I cant submit my final order for this same reason. My apologies :40oz: Wish he would hurry and cancel them though. Surprised he hasn't blocked my email or something haha.

Last edited:
hahaha. no worries. i'm placing my order tomorrow and i was gonna go with cyp anyways. just messing with ya lol

i can't order anyways until safe-mail comes back online. frakin safe-mail

isnt that what he uses? Maybe thats why he hasnt responded. Also how n the heck did u make an avatar I was thinking it was b/c my post count isnt high enough.

well when i mail jb on safe-mail it says delivered and all of the rest of my mail just says sent... so that would make sense. um i think i just uploaded a jpeg in my profile where it says upload an avatar... i didn't know if it would work, but it did. shhh don't tell!

yeah, just go to your settings and upload avatar.

That said, Pinnacle is TITS lol. Nice choice and nice avatar!

Agree with more test you will always need it. The vials always look so pretty sitting in the stash. Also, you could send me a pm with how to order....:)

Back