Finally picked a cycle to do

jb160

I think I am gonna run:

1-10 test at 500mg/week
7-10 Winstrol (winny) inject 25mg/ED

The only thing I can't decide on to do is to make this a bulking cycle or a cutting cycle I have been doing alot research and I hear running test during a cutting cycle is great as long as you run some nolva or I dex to keep the bloat of. Just want some of ya'lls opinions

if i were you

i would go 50 mgs a day on the Winstrol (winny) i dont think your results will be that appealing at 25mgs. just my opinion

minitor2

I'd also extend the Winstrol (winny) to week 12. I dont think three weeks of winstrol at 25 mg ed will do much. If you dont want to bump the dosage definitely consider running it from 7-12. You can then start post cycle recovery immediately after.

No matter what you do..........run the Winstrol (winny) 2 weeks past the Test, that way you can start post-cycle recovery with no down time.

I would also look at upping the Winstrol (winny) dose to 50 mg/day and running it for 6 weeks, not 4 like you had planned.

Winny needs to be run longer my man. If you cant get any more Winstrol (winny), or cant afford to, sell it and buy some Fina. my .02 $

Just like SC said...run the Winstrol (winny) past the test and don't run the Winstrol (winny) less then 5 weeks imo. Good luck

Back