Finally Ready First Purchase

kaname

I think I'm finally ready to place my first order (first cycle). My brain and eyes are shot to sh** after reading so much. Going to have blood work done before starting the cycle so I can see what my levels are at then again during post cycle therapy (pct) to compare. Pretty much cheating since I think everything is from a sticky or two. Ok so here goes:

Stats:
6'0, 225lbs, 16% bodyfat, Training for 10 years - Took a year off after marriage.

General Supplies - Extra Amounts on each in case I screw up:

25g 1.5" needle x 50 (For glutes)
25g 1" needle x 50 (For delts)
20g 1" needle x 100 (For drawing)
3cc syringes x 100
Alcohol Wipes
Sterile Gauze
Wife (For injecting)

First Cycle:

Week 1 - 10
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg ea. week
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 400mg ea. week

Week 1 - 10 (AI)
Arimidex .25mg EOD (up if needed to .50mg EOD)

post cycle therapy (pct) For First Cycle

Week 13 - 15
Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10 (might do 50/50/50/50 instead and add nolva at 40x2 / 20x2)
Week 13 - 15
Aromasin 25mg x 21 (25mg for each day x 21) (Thinking I probably don't need this part due to AI???)

I'm confused on the Arimidex and Aromasin. I thought Arimidex was for during your cycle and Aromasin for after and if you choose to either could be used during post cycle therapy (pct).

I see you list your wife amongst the supplies. For health reasons, I highly recommend you inject your wife daily.

Test at 250mg/week is basically a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. I'd double that, and add 200mg EQ/week more than you're using.

300mg clomid is just overkill, and I'd use aromasin during PCT

Im gonna say just do test e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks for your first cycle. From what I hear, EQ is a mild compound yes, but it takes a long time to kick in. Many people recommend it as a 16 week minimum cycle. That being said, I don't think that 16 weeks is a good idea at all for a first cycle.

Inject yourself holmes. I let the wife do it for shits and giggles, its a bad fucking idea. Needle all wiggling around and shit. Coming at me with the needle with the finger on the plunger already.

Aromasin and Arimidex are both AIs and either can be used on cycle. When you stop taking Arimidex there can be a slight estrogen rebound effect from coming off. This is why Aromasin is sometimes recommended instead and is used in PCT.

Long term nothing really it's good for strength gains and vascularity. Also increase appetite if you are on a mass cycle and also helps with collagen for your joints. 400mgs-600mgs is best but for a minimum 12 weeks due to ester

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I will make a few changes. The low doses were mainly to see how my body would react to the substance. Thanks again.

Back