Finasteride To Combat Hair Loss During Cycle?

Tseng

Gym Freak!
Okay, so it's clear that Finasteride is a good drug for preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth, but what effect would it have on you during a test cycle, saying 600mg per week? Would it inhibit muscle growth, etc?

Thank you for reading. :)

i dont know if it limits muscle growth but i take it and hair looks the same as it did 2 years ago.

i dont know if it limits muscle growth but i take it and hair looks the same as it did 2 years ago.

And have you made some decent gains within those 2 years? Preferably during cycles. :) Also, do or have you experienced any side effects from it, such as nausea, tiredness, etc? Apparently it blocks DHT, which is responsible for both hair loss and muscle growth. I would be extremely grateful if somebody could elaborate on this topic.

Im not sure where i read it but if u research u might find it... i read about a study somewhere in the past that showed how Finasteride during the cycle would reduce the muscle gains very slightly so compared to the benefits from it (not going bald), the gains are really good... if im not mistaken it was like 2 groups with same steroids intake and 1 had finasteride and the other didnt, the muscle difference was like really low, maybe 5-10% difference?? or w/e i cant be sure about the results cuz it was quite a while ago

But this will only help you vs testosterone and some other steroids...

Stay away from Oximetolone, Dianabol, Stanozolol, Trembolone ... any of these 4, if u have ANY genetics for hair loss it will crush ur hair... i had done 2 cycles with test and NO hair loss at all at 500 mg/week... when i added stanozolol for 4 weeks only on the second cycle i lost 30-50% of my entire hair and maybe 1/2 - 1 inch hairline reeceded... none noticed cu zi had so much fucking hair but im never touching it again... be careful dude search a lot before u do anything that u may regret

Last edited:
Back