Finger?

the guys that feel like a finger up there ass is wrong are homophobic... having ur prostate tickled while ur about to bust makes it 1000 times better... and ITS A GIRL DOING IT.. DONT WORRY UR NOT GAY.. NOTHING ABOUT THAT SEXUAL ACT MAKES U GAY...

ITS LIKE SAYING WHEN A GIRL CUPS UR BALLS UR GAY.. SAME SHIT... ITS A SEXUAL ACT FROM A HETEROSEXUAL TRANSGRESSION... OPEN UP UR MINDS U MORONS... MAKE UR SEX LIFE THAT MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

He if a girl offers, she can do it. But I am not asking. Also its NOT a homophobe thing, its an unnatural thing. Half of us like it because its what you could deem "kinky" and acts as an extra turn on. Which being turned on also increases stimulation and orgasm.

But nature did intent for that avenue to be an exit only lol.

EDIT: why the heck cant I link an image????

try it you guys ..Does'nt make you any less of a man.. Just means your a ture FREAK...LOL ( not a bad thing):yesway:

I have ventured my finger elsewhere (although I prefer using a small vibrator) and I have received... amongst other things and I would surely do it again.

It massages the prostate (the male G-spot) and gives mind-blowing orgasms. All you "tough" guys saying "never'......your loss

well i'm into all kinds of kinky shit.
i do it to her along with anal and she likes it. so she tried it on me while giving me head and when she did i almost took her head off when i came. it was nothing but power behind it and i'm sure the neighbors heard me cum.
so yeah no problem there.

lmfao im the same as you bro!!! did the exact same thing!

when my girl does it i swear i never new i could blow that hard! its pretty awsome i have to say! but im kinky as fuck i like wierd shit.

3 things I get from this thread

All the guys that said yes are telling the truth

At least half the guys that said no are fkn lying.

There's nothing bad about being a freak.

My man loves it as I'm getting him ready for me to hop on. Hard to keep him from not cumming. I suggest lots of saliva to ease the way.

Back