Finger?

thatotherguy

That Other Guy
Guys:
Would you allow your woman to put her finger in your butt?

Girls:

Would you stick your finger into your mans butt?

my asshole will remain vergine, no finger unless she wants it In her ass,then yes but In my asshole fuck no,.I don't care If It makes you feel good NO WAY,.

I've never fingered a guys butt. I'm not saying I wouldn't but I'm just not at the point where it interests me. Nor has it interested any of the guys I've been with.

all you need is a dirty finger and get bacterial infection, which could lead to protitis or colitis etc

all you need is a dirty finger and get bacterial infection, which could lead to protitis or colitis etc
That's a buzz kill. I like playing with my girls ass and she loves it. I have a much greater want to mess with her ass when im on a cycle. We got toys and all that stuff. As for me i couldn't ever let her touch my ass

well i'm into all kinds of kinky shit.
i do it to her along with anal and she likes it. so she tried it on me while giving me head and when she did i almost took her head off when i came. it was nothing but power behind it and i'm sure the neighbors heard me cum.
so yeah no problem there.

im with cyto on this, im also a kinky fucker when it come's down to sex... so yes i'll have it done IT MAKE'S YOU CUM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD

And i bet that the other peeps that said a BIG NO NO to it, do realy like it but won't admit it OR have'nt tried it.......there that saying ''dont knock it till you have tried it'' lol lol hahaha each to there own tho ''what ever float'syour boat'' lol

Back