Finiplix 10 Dose Cartridge how much does it make

jb160

How much does this yield when converting it to and injectable. I plan on running 50mgED for 5 weeks.

There is 2 gr of tren in each 10 dose pack. I think you loose at most 10% if you do a good job converting.

Type "H" Plix I meant. Maybe the kits are different names, and I confused you. If so, then sorry. I've never used the kits.

The 2 gram kits usually make 25ml of 75mg/ml. I made some a few weeks ago but have not tried it yet.

roidjuice said:
I did a little more research and you are right. It is a F-Type kit and it would make sense that F stood for fina.

You can just buy the gun from the place you got the fina cart, and shoot it in your ass once a week.

clee said:
You can just buy the gun from the place you got the fina cart, and shoot it in your ass once a week.

That shit hurt too bad that is why I am trying it this way now

Yeah but its better then ED injections, i just have a few drinks get the old gun out load a cart in and shoot it. But i think im starting to get scar tissue, so im gong to start shooting my tri's, next week.

clee said:
Yeah but its better then ED injections, i just have a few drinks get the old gun out load a cart in and shoot it. But i think im starting to get scar tissue, so im gong to start shooting my tri's, next week.

Lemme know how that turns out bro I might try my calves

Back