First blast couple questions.

killchill

Current protocol been on trt for 6 months test cyp 200mg a week split 100mg e3.5, liquidex 0.15mg twice a week planning my first blast this next month.

I get bloodwork every 12 weeks my doctor won't let me visit him every 6 months like some on here so I'm planning a 8 week blast.

week 1-8 400mg test c
week 1-6* anavar 60mg ed
Week 9 back to trt dose

Goals for this blast put on 5 to 10 lb of lean mass

This is gonna be my first cycle/blast few questions

1. Is 400mg for 8 weeks enough or should I increase to 600mg* all my vials ugl and prescription are 200mg/ml that's why I don't consider 500mg a week makes dosing easier.

2. I'll increase my liquidex dose as soon as i start my blast but how long should I wait to get my e2 tested to adjust my AI dose accordingly,* 3 , 4 weeks?*

3. How long after my blast is finished should my test levels get back to my normal range on trt?

Stats
24 year old
6 feet
185lb
Bf % 13(estimate )
Currently cutting down until the beginning of my blast

I hope im.not missing out anything. Besides my 2 questions do I have everything covered ?

Last edited:
1) For a first cycle, I'd do 600mg for 12 weeks. I'd also drop the anavar, you should see how you do on a test only cycle first before adding an oral IMO.

2) You should wait 4 weeks, your blood levels should roughly be peaked then.

3) Likely 3-4 weeks.

You may want to finnish with test prop the last several weeks to get the most out of your cycle and have good bloods for your doc.

I can't run my blast longer than 8 weeks, should give me nice 4 weeks to get back to normal before my blood work with my doctor every 12 weeks.

You are right I might drop the anavar for a future blast.

Luckypaul test prop scares the shit out of me I've read a lot to make me want to not try it yet(heard it's very painful) maybe in a future

So its down to 400mg vs 600mg I'm still undecided how much to run. Is 400mg ew for 8 weeks even worth it? Keep in mind I'm on trt so I'm shut down already.

Maybe 1st blast 400mg ew see how it goes and do 600mg ew on my second blast ?

I'm not expecting huge gains I'll be happy if I can gain 5 to 8 lbs of lean mass

I can't run my blast longer than 8 weeks, should give me nice 4 weeks to get back to normal before my blood work with my doctor every 12 weeks.

You are right I might drop the anavar for a future blast.

Luckypaul test prop scares the shit out of me I've read a lot to make me want to not try it yet(heard it's very painful) maybe in a future

So its down to 400mg vs 600mg I'm still undecided how much to run. Is 400mg ew for 8 weeks even worth it? Keep in mind I'm on trt so I'm shut down already.

Maybe 1st blast 400mg ew see how it goes and do 600mg ew on my second blast ?

I'm not expecting huge gains I'll be happy if I can gain 5 to 8 lbs of lean mass

I'd take the conservative approach. Don't know why prop scares you? Test is test man. I've never found much pip with prop either... usually only when it's dosed at higher concentrations or high BA content.

it takes 4-5 weeks to reach peak plasma levels with test c.. minimum 10 week blast is necessary

if you want to run a short 6 to 8 week blast run prop at 75 to 100mg eod.. thats much shorter..

what are your current stats?? what does your diet look like on the blast??

It's not that prop scares me I just read a lot of people complaining about pip with it.

Next time I'll stock up on prop instead of cyp for short blast but I already have this cyp so I'm gonna use it

I can stretch out the blast to 10 weeks no problem I'll tell my doctor I'm on a trip and reschedule my bloods for 2 weeks later that will still give me 4 weeks to get back to normal .

My stats are in my 1st post, on a natural bulk I usually eat around 2600 calories and I gain weight

On blast I was thinking in eating 3000 calories, I'm open to critics though I don't know how anabolic I'll be so I might up the calories.
240g prot
300g carbs
90g fats

It's not that prop scares me I just read a lot of people complaining about pip with it.

Next time I'll stock up on prop instead of cyp for short blast but I already have this cyp so I'm gonna use it

I can stretch out the blast to 10 weeks no problem I'll tell my doctor I'm on a trip and reschedule my bloods for 2 weeks later that will still give me 4 weeks to get back to normal .

My stats are in my 1st post, on a natural bulk I usually eat around 2600 calories and I gain weight

On blast I was thinking in eating 3000 calories, I'm open to critics though I don't know how anabolic I'll be so I might up the calories.
240g prot
300g carbs
90g fats

Sounds good. You'll need to up the cals probably each week or fortnight though. Also, wear some baggy clothes when you go to your next appointment lol so your doc doesn't realise you've magically put on all that weight whilst on a 'trip.'

Props not bad at all man, only with shitty brewers or high concentrations. Get some at 100mg/ml and you'll be fine. Makes for a much easier blast.

Actually I just realized I get bloods every 14 weeks not 12 weeks, I get blood drawn then wait 2 weeks and see my doctor with the results in which he tells me come back in 12 weeks for the next blood work. So I get 14 weeks in between each bloodwork
That means if I start my blast rite after my blood is drawn I can get away with a 10 week blast with 4 weeks to recover or reschedule 2 weeks later for a trip ( cough cough)and run a full 12 week blast.

I'll definitely look into prop for my next blast,i like the idea of short blasts more than full 10-12 weeks but cyp is what I have for this one.

So I'll run 400mg ew for 10 to 12 weeks, I'd go for 600mg if I wasn't on trt to make sure I squeeze everygain I can while I'm shut down, but since I'm on trt I'm shutdown year round ill blast with 400mg will see how it goes very excited can't wait to start.

Thanks a lot for the tips and info as always.

Last edited:
Back