First cycle: 12 week test e only

jack3d4life

Slave to the needle
Hey guys, this will be my first cycle ever so I'm pretty pumped to say the least. Unfortunately I was drawn into the whole prohormone world which I could either never get the gains I wanted or they were short lived to say the least. So now, after a few months of research and talking with some buddies who know their way around the game pretty well i figured I would step up my game. Out of this cycle I'm really hoping to gain good lean mass with almost no water retention.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 206 -210
Body Fat: 9-10%

I'll be running:

Weeks 1-12 400mg Test E 200mg/e4d

.5 arimidex/eod (To keep water retention/gyno down)

Post Cycle 14 days after final pin
Tamox 40/40/20/20/20
Clomi 100/100/50/50/50

My diet is on point, I've taken a few nutrition classes and I eat very lean with caloric intake around 2200-2500 a day. I hit the gym 6 days a week with one off day. I drink on average 1 gallon - 1.5 gallons of water a day. I have been hitting the gym for 4 years with 3 serious years.

If there is anything I can add or any critiquing please let me know.

Last edited:
To be honest, it sounds like you did your homework and are ready to start your first cycle. Some might say that 22 years old is a little young but regardless its not TOO young. I started my first cycle when I was 23-24 years old not much of a difference. You never mentioned what your goal was. Why are you taking roids?

Looks good to me. I'm not going to knock you for your age since the prohormones probably did whatever damage that is going to be done. You might find the need to drop that adex dosage down to .25mg EOD if you start to get really achy joints and a suffering libido though.

Thanks man I had no idea about the adex with with joints. I'm going to drop it to .25 eod to start unless my water retention picks up. I never got any sides from the prohormones other than probably acne but I have no idea what else could have gone wrong that I haven't noticed. Any ideas for me?

Hey guys, this will be my first cycle ever so I'm pretty pumped to say the least. Unfortunately I was drawn into the whole prohormone world which I could either never get the gains I wanted or they were short lived to say the least. So now, after a few months of research and talking with some buddies who know their way around the game pretty well i figured I would step up my game. Out of this cycle I'm really hoping to gain good lean mass with almost no water retention.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 206 -210
Body Fat: 9-10%

I'll be running:

Weeks 1-12 400mg Test E 200mg/e4d

.5 arimidex/eod (To keep water retention/gyno down)

Post Cycle 14 days after final pin
Tamox 40/40/20/20/20
Clomi 100/100/50/50/50

My diet is on point, I've taken a few nutrition classes and I eat very lean with caloric intake around 2200-2500 a day. I hit the gym 6 days a week with one off day. I drink on average 1 gallon - 1.5 gallons of water a day. I have been hitting the gym for 4 years with 3 serious years.

If there is anything I can add or any critiquing please let me know.

Your young to cycle imo, but if your going to do it anyways run 5-600mg of test for 12-14 weeks and eat lots of cals. 2200-2500 is on the low side imo. if your working out and trying to gain go with 3000-3500.

As you start to gain mass keep increasing the calories because the bigger you are the more calories you need to maintain you mass

decent base

please work on your lats!

you should do great best of luck bro

imo pct is too strong

40/40/20/20 nolva

and 50/50/50/50 clomid will be fine

i would personally also add an oral to kickstart your cycle

like dbol/tbol

but thats just me! :D

View attachment 550651

Not sure If this changes things or not haha. Mm I don't have that gear right now all I have is my test e. Wah

stick with just test 1st cycle its all you need. also agree that 100mg clomid would be high for this cycle i only run it that high on more advanced cycles

Looks good to me. I'm not going to knock you for your age since the prohormones probably did whatever damage that is going to be done. You might find the need to drop that adex dosage down to .25mg EOD if you start to get really achy joints and a suffering libido though.

Wit you message box is full

Did my first pin today fellas, words can't tell you how pumped I am. I'll keep you guys up to date week by week.

Back