First Cycle Anavar and Clen

marc912

all, my aim on this cycle to to achieve a fit vascular look, not to add muscle bulk.
This will be my very first cycle.
I have read pro's and con's to anavar + Clen cycle, and decided to give it a try for myself.
I have done a lot of research into Liver protect, and post cycle therapy (pct), hopefully i have covered all angles, but if you think you can past me on my advice on the matter, please do so. :)
I am starting the below cycle on the 22/04/13.

Stats
Sex: Male
Height: 1.80 (6,1)
Weight: 107kg (235lbs)
Bodyfat:16%
Working out for about 9 years, goal training for about 3 years.
Pre vitiman supplementation for 2 months
3 ED Cod Liver Oil Capsules (1000mg)
4 ED Split AM/PM R-ALA
6 ED Split AM/PM Biotin

Cycle
week
1,4,5 Cycle Assist 1 serving 80mg Ana split 7am/3pm 4 ED R-ALA 6 ED Biotin
2,3,6 Cycle Assist 1 serving 80mg Ana split 7am/3pm 40mg Clen 7am 4 ED R-ALA 6 ED Biotin
7 Cycle Assist 1 serving 80mg Ana split 7am/3pm 40mg Clen 7am 30mg Nolv
8,9,10, Cycle Assist 1 serving Nolv 20mg Clom 50mg

Food
Mon-Sun

7am Whey Protein shake (1 serving 27grams)
8am 5 egg whites + 1 egg scrambled and can of baked beans
10am Free From Pure Oats (70grams), skimmed milk
11am Whey Protein shake1pm Can of tuna + 100grams brown rice
3pm Can of tuna + 100grams brown rice
4.30pm Whey Protein shake
5.30pm usp labs morden BCAA during training
7.45pm Whey Protein shake
8.30pm 2 cod filets + 50 gram mash potoato.

Non training days
Drop
Can of tuna + 100grams brown rice
usp labs morden BCAA
Add
Whey Protein shake

Training
Mon CV and abs
Tues Back + 20 mins run
Wed Chest + 20 mins run
Thurs Legs + Abs
Fri Shoulders + Arms + 20 mins run
Sat Rest
Sun Rest

Will be posting stats during the cycle to show progress made, and also noting any strength gains or sides experienced.
If you have any experienced pointers regarding diet, cycle or training regime, please post.
I know this is not for everyone, but please remember MY goal here, lean and vascular look. nothing more or nothing less.

Do yourself a favor and head over to the AAS section and read the sticky regarding oral cycles. That way you can understand why I'm telling you that you're wasting your time using just anavar. It works GREAT if you have a vagina, or if you supplement with testosterone - but it's just a bad idea otherwise. You've put a lot of thought into this cycle, so do just a little more homework, and know that suppressing your natural testosterone for such a mild androgenic/anabolic steroid is not going to do much for you. Yes, this is keeping YOUR interests in mind when I say this.

My .02c :)

Do yourself a favor and head over to the AAS section and read the sticky regarding oral cycles. That way you can understand why I'm telling you that you're wasting your time using just anavar. It works GREAT if you have a vagina, or if you supplement with testosterone - but it's just a bad idea otherwise. You've put a lot of thought into this cycle, so do just a little more homework, and know that suppressing your natural testosterone for such a mild androgenic/anabolic steroid is not going to do much for you. Yes, this is keeping YOUR interests in mind when I say this.

My .02c :)

Listen to good ole HalfWit brother. You need some research if you are to have a truely massive and successful cycle.

Back