first cycle, anavar only cycle 20mg ED for 8 months

crol21

LOLOLOL jk who the fuck does anavar only This is waht im really doing
weeks 1-12 Test enanthate 400mg/week (maybe more)
weeks 1-16 Equipoise-boldenone 450mg/week
weeks 2-15 aromosion 12.5mg EOD
weeks 3-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 275 I.U.'S twice a week
post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last eq shot Clomid 100/75/50/50 vitamin E 1000 I.U. Evryday and A DHEA supplement
Test Enantahte is 2ML twice a week
I have a question for EQ do i take 1.5 ml three times a week or what can someone help me with the dosage?
Ive seen ppl do 250 iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is 275 to high or what? is post cycle therapy (pct) good? This is my second cycle
IPlz if you think this cycle is wrong PLZ help me and try to fix it thanks!

Lol You sure got my attention, I was coming here to flame you. But great cycle layout, only a few things I would change, stop the EQ 1 week before the Test E (Because of EQs long ester) & I would personally bump the EQ @ 600mg/wk, (I actually ran EQ & test E last cycle for 18 1/2 weeks, decent results but EQ should be ran for at least 18-20 weeks to reap the full benefits.

Try this layout.
1-20 Test E 500mg/wk
1-19 EQ 600mg/wk
2-26 Aromasin 12.5 ED
1-20 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 2x/wk
(between your last shot up to 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2x/wk)
PCT
22-26 Clomid 100/100/50/50
22-26 Nolva (optional) 40/40/20/20
Maybe a natty test booster like DAA, Or HCGenerate by NTBM (which I really like)

let me know what you think. the gains from EQ are really worth it, because they're dry & you keep most of it after cycling (as long as your diet & workout program is in tune & you do proper pct.)

EQ runs longer then test E, I'd drop the EQ and run the test past the EQ (since EQ will be working longer) and also be keeping you shutdown. 2 weeks off EQ isn't long enough before post cycle therapy (pct) (IMO).

In fact I like the 3 week rule (21 days) off all compounds prior to post cycle therapy (pct).

Ask 10 guys and get 10 different ways to go, none are wrong but some are certainly better then others.

Lol You sure got my attention, I was coming here to flame you. But great cycle layout, only a few things I would change, stop the EQ 1 week before the Test E (Because of EQs long ester) & I would personally bump the EQ @ 600mg/wk, (I actually ran EQ & test E last cycle for 18 1/2 weeks, decent results but EQ should be ran for at least 18-20 weeks to reap the full benefits.

Try this layout.
1-20 Test E 500mg/wk
1-19 EQ 600mg/wk
2-26 Aromasin 12.5 ED
1-20 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 2x/wk
(between your last shot up to 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2x/wk)
PCT
22-26 Clomid 100/100/50/50
22-26 Nolva (optional) 40/40/20/20
Maybe a natty test booster like DAA, Or HCGenerate by NTBM (which I really like)

let me know what you think. the gains from EQ are really worth it, because they're dry & you keep most of it after cycling (as long as your diet & workout program is in tune & you do proper pct.)

I like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One more thing about the "dryness" EQ can provide with descent diet: every time I've dropped EQ and ran test for another 3-4 weeks I made deca-like gains. It's like a rebound of sorts. Not that EQ really holds you back but it keeps that "dryness" and when it leaves it opens up a growth spurt. Has for me all three times I've ran it.

Last edited:
I like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One more thing about the "dryness" EQ can provide with descent diet: every time I've dropped EQ and ran test for another 3-4 weeks I made deca-like gains. It's like a rebound of sorts. Not that EQ really holds you back but it keeps that "dryness" and when it leaves it opens up a growth spurt. Has for me all three times I've ran it.

That's actually really good to know! I'm planning on running EQ again, I'll definitely try that out.
still debating next run being super sustanon 300, Anavar (var) & masteron OR EQ. aiming for dry mass as usual. any thoughts?

That's actually really good to know! I'm planning on running EQ again, I'll definitely try that out.
still debating next run being super sustanon 300, Anavar (var) & masteron OR EQ. aiming for dry mass as usual. any thoughts?

i feel like mast would be better than EQ depending on your bf% for mast you should already be at 10% or lower to see dryness it gives you.

EQ sucks. I would much rather use the $ spent on EQ to bump my test dose from 500 to 750 a week. With that being said, I have been using drugs for quite some time now.

Back