first cycle and was wondering if this needs any improvments

haio_90

Im doing my first cycle and was wondering if this needs any improvments ?
Cycle Plan
Week 1&2 250 sustanon &300 mg primobolan
Week 3 500 sustanon&400 mg primobolan
Week 4 750 mg sustanon &400 mg primobolan
Week 5 500 mg sustanon &400 mg primobolan
Week 6 250 mg sustanon & 400 mg primobolan
I didn't plan my pct yet
My first injection was 2 weeks ago
I had gastric sleeve 9 m ago
I have been working for 6 m gained 6 kg of muscles during the last 6 m
I lost 55 lbs after gastric sleeve
I know my cycle is too light but i think it appropriate for my status
Give me ur advice plz
And help me with planing my pct

you have given us no personal stats, we need this to give you any type of advice. age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history etc.

Interesting, pyramiding up then back down again - sounds very 1980's. You won't have any opportunity to reach a steady state and check your bloodwork.

And peak of 1.15 g/wk with two compounds is not heavy???

Why not read the beginner sticky and do exactly what it says?

Regardless of stats, this is a horrible cycle no matter the circumstances. Sust has very long esters so pyramiding is completely pointless and wasting gear. Not sure why you are using primo on a first cycle either. You are going to have one hell of a time controlling estrogen if you continue on especially if you have a higher body fat which I'm assuming you do. You would be better off to stop this cycle before the nasty sides hit you in a couple more weeks. Look into doing pct and research beginner cycles. You are setting yourself up for disaster bud...

Weight :168 lb
height:180 cm
Bf 15%
9 months ago i had gastric sleeve i lost 55 lb
6 m ago i started working out i gained 13 lb of muscles while loosing my fat mass

Bad cycle.

Woops, you already started it. Shit!

Never start a cycle unless you have it all planned out. Dial it in BEFORE you inject. Don't make it up as you go along. You shouldn't start a cycle to wonder if it needs improvements. You only start the cycle when you're confident you have a good plan. Bad planning = bad cycle and a waste of good gear.

You haven't planned PCT yet? Are you outta your mind? I hope you at least have PCT drugs (clomid / nolva) on hand.

Only two weeks in then I'd probably stop now and go back to the drawing board. Don't fucking rush this shit. You need to research for months bro. You're fucking with your bodies chemistry. You owe it to yourself and anyone that cares about you to be educated and make good decisions and go into this with the best chance of succeeding.

I ran primo at 400mg/wk for 10weeks and didn't notice anything beside what the 60mg of var did. I did harden up a little bit but no real gains to show.

Bad cycle.

Woops, you already started it. Shit!

Never start a cycle unless you have it all planned out. Dial it in BEFORE you inject. Don't make it up as you go along. You shouldn't start a cycle to wonder if it needs improvements. You only start the cycle when you're confident you have a good plan. Bad planning = bad cycle and a waste of good gear.

You haven't planned PCT yet? Are you outta your mind? I hope you at least have PCT drugs (clomid / nolva) on hand.

Only two weeks in then I'd probably stop now and go back to the drawing board. Don't fucking rush this shit. You need to research for months bro. You're fucking with your bodies chemistry. You owe it to yourself and anyone that cares about you to be educated and make good decisions and go into this with the best chance of succeeding.
If i stopped my cycle right now
Will i need pct , i only took 3 injections of 250 mg sust &600mg of primo ?

I'm not a fan of just quitting, especially just two weeks in. Why bail due to a bad plan when you can just make an adjustment and carry on?

Suggest you stick to 500mg/wk sust, and stay there. Buy aromasin or arimidex and start taking it immediately, and throughout. Same with HCG.

Buy your PCT now, just do what the sticky says and avoid the pitfalls of bailing out, and pitfalls of continuing on with a bad plan.

read all stickies in top of aas section...

some points
* primo takes well over 10weeks to notice much ant at min 800mg ew IMO
* dont run a cycle less than 12 weeks its a waste and putting your body in stress for pretty much nothing
* takes 1-2 months to notice much even starting to show
*use an AI start to finish
*have pct on hand and ready
*dont run primo less than 16 wks IMO

good luck

If i stopped my cycle right now
Will i need pct , i only took 3 injections of 250 mg sust &600mg of primo ?

3 weeks is pushing it a bit but personally i would just stop, research for a few months and then set up a good cycle, post it up in a new thread here and go from there. and have a PCT on hand before even starting cycle, and AI from start of cycle to start of pct

What If i adjust my cycle to :
W 3-6 : 250mg sust + 400 mg primo
After 18 d of last sust injection
W 1 :5000 hcg +20 mg nolvadex+testogen
W 2 :5000 hcg +20 mg nolvadex+testogen
W 3 :2500 hcg +20 mg nolvadex+testogen
W 4-6 : 20mg nolvadex +testogen

I stopped my cycle i only took
1st week 250 sust + 200mg primo
2nd week 250 sust +300 mg primo
3rd week 250 sust+100 mg primo
Should i take hcg &nolvadex after quitting the cycle?

Back