First cycle --Beastdrol

Beastdrol bad side effects

Any advice would be great. Not being homo here---completely fucking serious shit lol but I can get an erection. Just seems like my sex drive down, energy is down unless I'm in the gym. Once I do have an erection, and I lose it, It's most likely gone for the night. This has only happened 25% of the time during sex since I started Beastdrol....but seriously not cool and not worth it.

Right now I'm at the point I'll dump the rest of the shit down the toilet unless someone has a solution ( I'll just throw it away, I don't want that anti-erection poison getting into someone's water.

Please help, if this happens again the bottle of beast is getting destroyed and I'm starting the PCT early. Thanks guys I really appreciate any advice. (if a test base is the solution I want to order it tomorrow).

I'm on week # 3 w/ beast. I've gained around 10 lbs depending on fluctuation but, I've def gained a solid 5 lbs. I've been having noticeable gains in strength also.

My one MAJOORRRRR concern...I haven't really noticed an increase in sex drive and there's been one or two occasions where I've lost an erection mid-session and have been unable to get it back for a few minutes even though there's a hot piece of ass right in front of me. I read about how this might be a side effect... regardless it's not cool and I need help lol. This has never happened to me before, I'm even invulnerable to whiskey dick. I have 2 weeks left of beast, I've been taking 3 caps daily. Do I need to drop the dosage to 2 caps? Do I need to add a test base to the rest of my cycle and continue it into the post cycle therapy (pct)? If there's nothing I can supplement to fix this until I finish the cycle, I'm going to give up the cycle. I can deadlift a ton of weight on this shit but, I'd much rather keep an erection. holy shit. Any advice appreciated. Thanks guys.

Your test levels are non-existent. Adding in some prop for the last couple weeks at at least 25mg a day will solve your libido and erection issues. Of course you can always run more, but I don't see much of a point since its only going to be for two weeks.

Last edited:
Any advice would be great. Not being homo here---completely fucking serious shit lol but I can get an erection. Just seems like my sex drive down, energy is down unless I'm in the gym. Once I do have an erection, and I lose it, It's most likely gone for the night. This has only happened 25% of the time during sex since I started Beastdrol....but seriously not cool and not worth it.

Right now I'm at the point I'll dump the rest of the shit down the toilet unless someone has a solution ( I'll just throw it away, I don't want that anti-erection poison getting into someone's water.

Please help, if this happens again the bottle of beast is getting destroyed and I'm starting the PCT early. Thanks guys I really appreciate any advice. (if a test base is the solution I want to order it tomorrow).

You should have known about this before starting. All of these hormones can shut you down, in fact I would even plan on them shutting your down. From a physiology prospective I actually can't figure out why everyone isn't shut down on a cycle longer than 4 weeks.

Natural test is gone thats why. The only way to get some back is by adding something like transaderm or shooting up some test.
All ph/aas do this. (shut down the natural test production. If not its not working. )

As far as furst cycles go you kind of went right for the most powerful oral steroid you could ever get lol. You skipped a few levels but at least you have the entire cycle planed out fine.

M friend I am the designer and creator of beastdrol and every other product you are also taking. I been in this industry doing what I do not for 5 times as long as everyone in this thread has even been around the forum. THOUSANDS!! Of people have ran the exact same cycle you are about to run some not as well laid out but almost every last one of them loved the cycle and the gains they got from it.

You have a great lay out and about the only thing I would add is Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm during the cycle and that is about it. You will have a great cycle, you will recover just fine. If my words do not end up true than Ill refund you all of it my self.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD A SERM TO PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only going to make you feel like crap and its not going to add a single thing to the post cycle therapy (pct). Most of the people telling you to do this are doing so simple because they have no Idea what forma-stanzol really is and what is in the product. Its a strong "drug" known as formastan or formally known as Lentaron I.M. Depot® <00 go ahead and look it up it was a suicidal or also known as ***8220;steroidal***8221; aromatase inhibitor that was made and sold by pharmaceutical companies for many years. Than it also has natural serms/phytoserms that work like a serm would too. On top of that 7,8 Benzo which will brake the blood brain barer and cause the release of gNRH..

With the added post cycle a fairly good natural test booster your pct will be just fine. I want you to run the cycle exactly how you have it laid out. If your not perfectly recovered after the pct than I will refund you for all of it and buy you everything you need for any other kind of pct you want to do.. But I know for a fact you will be fine... Enjoy and keep me posted.

If you could message me and let me know how you can help me out that would be awesome. Messaging you is mostly to humor the possibility but, considering I started this beast stack with your post as the deciding factor I figured I'd give it a try.

I've been on beast 2 weeks today, 30mg a day. 10mg with breakfast and 20mg approx 5pm before workouts. I've gained probably a solid 6 pounds and my strength is way up I'm repping previous 75% max with ease.

From what I've been told and from what I've read my natural test is gone and should have ran a test base with beast (sorry I didn't listen to half of you.) I can have sex at like 25% of my capability. Losing erections during sex and then not having the ability to have an erection. Basically the only time during the day I feel great is in the gym. Having an erection and the ability to have sex on comand is much more important to me right now than lifting. So my plan is:

Get a test base and run it with the beast for the remaining 2 weeks of beast...then continue the test base into the post cycle therapy (pct). OR quit taking the beast tomorrow, start the PCT and save the rest of the beast for the future. Or flush it, the point is focusing on my sex drive. Lifting second. Absolutely miserable right now, Thank you guys for the feedback. Let me know what you think about cutting the cycle short.

**If I saved the remaining 2 weeks of beast, I could do a future cycle of 3 weeks at 20mg with a test base added. Maybe with something else added.

***I would not flush the beast with the concern this anti-erection poison would get into someones water.

Don't run a test base into post cycle therapy (pct) if it is actual testosterone. That will only inhibit your recovery as it will keep you suppressed.

Don't run a test base into pct if it is actual testosterone. That will only inhibit your recovery as it will keep you suppressed.

Thanks for the response man. I quit the beast today and started the post cycle therapy (pct). I gained 10lbs on 30mg of beast for 2 weeks. Stupid or a waste to quit probably but I can't handle not having the natural test levels.

I'm running the pct for the full length, going to give it a few months for a break and run beast again 20mg for 4weeks (i have enough pills left to run this just shy of 4 weeks) I'm going to add a test base the next time around.

You guys have any suggestions for my next cycle? (I will be researching this much more in depth. The first time I rushed into a cycle because of the site sponsor's comment. Hopefully he's not just pushing product because I haven't got a response back from him).

I plan on doing beastdrol 20mg 4 weeks.

Any suggestions on a good test base to add with beast?

You guys have any suggestions for my next cycle? (I will be researching this much more in depth. The first time I rushed into a cycle because of the site sponsor's comment. Hopefully he's not just pushing product because I haven't got a response back from him).

Did you also buy the HCGenerate like he told you to? I didn't see unleahed in your post cycle therapy (pct) either. Adding a natural test booster might help you out with that erection problem.

Did you also buy the HCGenerate like he told you to? I didn't see unleahed in your post cycle therapy (pct) either. Adding a natural test booster might help you out with that erection problem.

What is the unleashed? i ran the cycle just like he told me to. He suggested the hcgenerate would be good in the cycle but, he said run the cycle exactly like it's stacked. Last time I make a decision based on a site sponsor's advice

I found this... needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Unleashed-Post-Cycle-Combo-p38.html

do you not suggested using the forged post cycle therapy (pct) with the Forma? I cut my beast cycle after 2 weeks and started the post cycle therapy (pct) because of the erection problems. I'm taking the Forged post cycle therapy (pct) and forma since, I feel back to normal now.

Good, I'm glad everything is back to normal. I did the Beast and didn't have the issues you had. Everyone is different. Maybe you should try something with less sides like halodrol if you're gonna do a PH again and make sure you have pct on hand. Good luck.

I never have sides from Superdrol. Always take 30mg all at once, pre-workout. Always take it for 3 weeks. Always gain 10-12 pounds. Always keep 5 lbs after post cycle therapy (pct). It's good stuff.

Good, I'm glad everything is back to normal. I did the Beast and didn't have the issues you had. Everyone is different. Maybe you should try something with less sides like halodrol if you're gonna do a PH again and make sure you have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand. Good luck.

the ED and dropped libido came back after the post cycle therapy (pct) for some reason. I was looking into some clomid and DAA but I decided to get bloods first. I was taking yohimbine and I just snapped out of it one day thank god...the girl got want she wanted plus the sexual frustration hahaha.

I'm not touching beast again. I'm gonna run some SARMS here soon. Next thing I'm gonna do will be strictly test e. I'm no longer a fan of only running orals now that I'm more knowledgeable.

Back