First cycle critique needed

Mason77

Age 24
Lifting 8 years
6 ft 225 lb at 12 or 13% bf
Eating around 3500 calories a day and a little more than my bw in protein.
No previous cycle experience.

Before I started listing my plan for a cycle please keep in my mind that when I start my cycle I really want to start it!

Test P 100 mg eod weeks 1-2
Test E 300 mg twice a week, weeks 1-2
Test E 600 mg twice a week, weeks 3-12
Dbol 50 mg a day weeks 1-4 and 9-12

This is just an idea, I want the test in my system as soon as possible and then up the test E dose at week three while it builds up in weeks 1 and 2 in conjunction with the test p and Dbol.

AI
Arimidex .5-1 mg a day, I plan to start with .5 to see what it does and can go up if needed.

I also plan on having an equal amount of aromasin on hand to see if I need it and how I respond. I'd run it at 25 mg a day.

in case of a gyno run in I'll have nolva on hand on cycle for 20 mg a day till it subsides.

My pct is going to be the typical nolva and clomid set up.

Few questions I have for the board in addition to the critique:

What needle size does the board prefer for drawing and pinning?

What is your guys preference between Arimidex and aromasin?

I feel like I've honestly have a small lump in my right nipple for the last 6 months or so. It's not big or anything and not noticeable but I can really feel something when I touch it no homo, what would you guys recommend to combat this prior to my cycle? Nolva + aromasin for 20 and 25 mg?

Thanks for your time everyone!

PS unsure of how to upload a pic I'm on my phone!

You need to get bloodwork pre cycle and mid cycle.

Managing your e2 levels and gauging how much you aromatize will be near impossible with a first cycle if two different test esters and dbol.

Bodybuilding/cycling is a marathon not a sprint. Test will be the base of all your future cycles. Figure out how your body responds to it. Just run test e- drop the dbol.

Adex/aromasin- pick one. I've only used Adex so can't comment on which one is "better"- they both work.

20g needle to draw.
25g 1" to pin.

600mgs of test E by itself is all you need for a 1st cylce like Gainjin said you don't need the prop or dbol. As long as your diet is right your gains should be great on that alone.
I use a 18g to draw and a 25g 1" to pin but thinking of switching to slin pins!
i also use aromasin never tried adex lol

This cycle is all over the place. Your idea of tapering up doses just doesn't work that way. Test e has a long ester in it. If you plan to run 600mgs per week during your cycle, then start week one at that dose and stick with it throughout. It will taper itself up so to speak due to the long ester. It will take 4-6 weeks to fully saturate so no loint in tapering.

When it comes to ai use, more is not better. You do not need to use adex and aromasin together. Your starting doses are a bit high and could possibly crash e2. You do not want to do that. Forget lifting anything if that happens. You'll feel like a 90 year old man. Getting out of bed will be a chore.

I would suggest reading the ology faq's thread and the beginner cycle stickys. You have some key elements your missing in your cycle plan. 2 weeks of test prop at the beginning of cycle or really at any point in a cycle does no good and will throw your hormone levels all over the place. That will be difficult to manage estrogen doing so and can net unwanted sides. Read up and learn. You'll only help yourself out in the long run...

Back