First Cycle- Deca+Testosterone

angelluis397

Hey guys! I am uploading this forum to get some constructive thoughts and ideas on a cycle I have been planning for some time now (I worked on this cycle with multiple people who have at least a BS in Exercise Science). Included will be my height, weight, and estimated body fat % range. I will also include my diet, one week lifting routine example, and cycle. Please leave productive and helpful comments only. Also, if any of you have ideas about post cycle therapy before I begin feel free to let me know!

STATISTICS:

Age: Under 30 (Don't worry - this is not the point of the thread)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190lbs
BF %: 12-15%

DIET: EXAMPLE : 2800 calories / 342g Carbs / 202g Protein / 67g Fat

Meal 1: 520 calories / 36g Carbs / 38g Protein / 10g Fat
Oatmeal (45g) - 160 calories / 32g Carbs / 4g Protein / 2g Fat
Peanut Butter (16g) - 100 Calories / 4g Carbs / 3g Protein / 8g Fat
Eggs (150g)- 210 calories / 0g Carbs / 18g Protein / 15g Fat
Egg Whites (100g)- 50 calories / 0g Carbs / 12g Protein / 0g Fat

Meal 2: 225 calories / 28g Carbs / 25g Protein / 2g Fat
Protein Shake (35g)- 135 calories / 4g Carbs / 25g Protein / 2g Fat
Apple (170g) - 90 calories / 24g Carbs / 0g Protein / 0g Fat

Meal 3: 610 calories / 83g Carbs / 38g Protein / 17g Fat
Large Salad (60g) - 60 calories / 5g Carbs / 1g Protein / 3g Fat
Balsamic Vinaigrette (28g) - 80 calories / 4g Carbs / 0g Protein / 7g Fat
Jasmine Rice (90g)- 320 calories / 72g Carbs / 8g Protein / 4g Fat
Chicken (135g)- 150 calories / 2g Carbs / 29g Protein / 3g Fat

Meal 4: 610 calories / 83g Carbs / 38g Protein / 17g Fat

Meal 5: 610 calories / 83g Carbs / 38g Protein / 17g Fat

Meal #6: 250 calories / 29g Carbs / 25g Protein / 4g Fat
Casein Shake (37g)- 160 calories / 5g Carbs / 25g Protein / 4g Fat
Apple (170g)- 90 calories / 24g Carbs / 0g Protein / 0g Fat

*Every morning includes 1 pack of Magnum Primer Pack Multivitamins and BCAA

TRAINING SCHEDULE: EXAMPLE

Monday - Legs + Calves + Abs
Seated Calf Raises (4x15)
Leg Extensions (4x15)
Barbell Squat (4x7)
Sumo Deadlift (4x7)
Lying Leg Curls (5x15)
Adductor/Abductor (3x20)
Seated Calf Extensions (3x15)
Hanging Reverse Crunches (5x12)

Wednesday- Chest + Shoulders + Biceps
Rubber Band Flyes- (3x15)
Lying Chest Press/Benchpress- (5x10)
Standing OHP- (4x7)
Dips/Dips Machine- (4x12)
Low Cable Flyes- (3x15)
High Cable Crossovers- (3x15)
Cable Curls- (4x15)
Rubber Band Curls- (3x15)

Friday- Back + Triceps + Abs
Cable Pullovers- (4x15)
Seated Cable Rows- (4x15)
Wide Pull-Ups- (5x5)
Deadlift- (4x8)
Behind Neck Pulldowns- (3x12)
Lateral Y-Raises- (4x15)
TRICEP- (4x15)
Incline Reverse Crunch- (4x10)

Saturday- Arms + Calves + Abs

CYCLE: 13 Weeks

Testosterone Enanthate: 200mg x M/Th: Weeks 1-12
Deca Durabolin: 150mg x T/F: Weeks 1-6
Deca Durabolin: 250mg x T/F: Weeks 7-11
Exemestane: 25mg x M/W/F: Weeks 1-13
LGD-4033: 12mg x M/T/W/Th/F: Weeks 1-4
Turinabol: 40mg x Every Day: Weeks 7-11
Caber: 0.25mg x T/Th: Weeks 1-13

NEEDLE SIZES:

Shoulder: 25g x (5/8)"
Glutes: 23g x 1.5"
Quads: 25g x 1"

POST CYCLE THERAPY: ??????
If you plan to help me figure out a good PCT for this cycle, leave out nolvadex (due to deca). Other than that, let me know your thoughts and any ideas you have to help this cycle be the best first cycle

Welcome to the site, what cycle number is this for you? be sure to get precycle blood works done as well.

What does having a bs in exercise science have to do with steroids???

Your cycle plan is not a very good one at all. Test should be the only anabolic compound used for a first cycle. The way you have your deca doses tapering all over the place is completely useless. It's not tylenol! Deca takes almost 2 months times to fully saturate in the blood stream. Tapering your doses doesn't have any fast acting effects. Plus, using multiple compounds on a first cycle can cause lots of issues. When sides start happening which they will, you will have no idea what's causing it and how to deal with sides. Best to just stick with test.

Read the beginner cycle stickys for complete info on a first cycle and pct.

What does having a bs in exercise science have to do with steroids???

Your cycle plan is not a very good one at all. Test should be the only anabolic compound used for a first cycle. The way you have your deca doses tapering all over the place is completely useless. It's not tylenol! Deca takes almost 2 months times to fully saturate in the blood stream. Tapering your doses doesn't have any fast acting effects. Plus, using multiple compounds on a first cycle can cause lots of issues. When sides start happening which they will, you will have no idea what's causing it and how to deal with sides. Best to just stick with test.

Read the beginner cycle stickys for complete info on a first cycle and pct.

OP, I will be constructive and suggest you first learn more of what you are doing. You seem to have some miss-understanding of the steroid profiles. Such as DECA for sure.

You are headed for a lot of sides with DECA especially for first go... :Pat:

This ^^^ look at Tbones post. Read it carefully. Then go back and read the sticky threads.

What do you mean, under 30 years and its not about that??

The cycle with the DECA is off the wall. Tapering DECA ??? N/G

What exactly is your goal

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you would leave nolvadex out of PCT when using deca . . . PCT is for your HPTA. It sends a false reading of low estrogen to the negative feedback loop causing your hypothalamus to send stimulating hormone to your pituitary. Your pituitary send LH and FSH out and to your testicles causing increased testoserone production.

500 mg test is a great cycle. Test/AI/hCG and then Nolva/Clomid PCT. If you don't gain on it your diet and/or training is off.

Age is always relevant. If someone is to young they may just seal their bones growth plates and stunt their growth. Forever.

Ever read up on "deca dick"?

I've noticed a lot of people come in here with cycles from "people" and they always have deca . . . If their cycle sucks throw deca in so they gain water I guess . . . Knowledge in steroids doesn't come from a class or an educational institution. Endocrinologist don't even truly get steroid use many times.

"Water retention is another defining characteristic of the drug, making it unsuitable for the end stages of contest prep, as well as those looking for a hard & dry appearance.*

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio:* 125:37

Aromatizable:* Yes.* Nandrolone Decanoate aromatizes, but only to a small degree; about 1/5th*that of testosterone.* However, this relatively low aromatization rate is deceptive, as Deca is well known to produce a level of estrogenic side effects on par with a much more easily aromatizing steroid.* The most likely explanation for this occurrence is Nandrolone***8217;s progestagenic nature, as progestins tend to exacerbate the effects of estrogen.*

Progestagenic Activity:**Yes.

Methylated:* No.

Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length:* The most common dosing range for Deca falls between 300-1,000 mg per week for a period of 8-16 weeks in length.* If one is using deca solely for the alleviation of joint discomfort, a dose as low as 200 mg per week will usually suffice.

Frequency of Administration:*Deca is normally injected 2X per week."

Last edited:
So OP, we are not bashing you but telling you like you asked for help.

You are not ready buddy and have much to read up on.
Do some reading and please get back w/ us, so we may help . :wavey:

Yeah stay around. These guys with lots of post and rep power will get you huge and as safely as possible. Reading aroind you will notice the same names popping up with good info.

Then there are newer members like me that just parrot the good info.

Even if you don't listen to the advice here and follow the advice "there" keep posting. Please keep posting updates!!!

Wow, you got a lot of feedback very quickly, not sure I can add much. The diet and workout stuff was mind numbing, so I skipped it.

Tapering deca, wacky idea - and if you were going to think about it you got it backwards - If you want to screw around with varying doses then front load it.

Tbol at the end, why?

PCT, seems like you took a holiday on this one. Why don't you start here, and then figure out the rest? With a decent dose of deca make sure you know how long to wait before PCT start. And what's up with no nolva if you take deca? That's the second time I've seen this lately, was the other person you too? This is downright stupid.

for sure think long term by doing a simple and standard Test cycle at first so you can monitor it by the book and get the gains you want with no complications.
good advice here for sure and i hope you take it to heart. good luck!

Back