First cycle diet questions! Macros?

Micki420

Stats:

23 years old
5'7
164lb
14% BF.

Cycle: Test E - 500mg +Tbol 50mg

I am looking to bulk and add some size, hopefully make it as clean as possible Ill be doing cardio 3-4 times a week from week 1.

66 + ( 6.23 x 165 ) + ( 12.7 x 67 ) - ( 6.8 x 23 )
BMRR - 1788.45 x 1.55

Maintenance - 2,772

Bulk - 3,272

327p=1308cal
327c=1308cal
72f=654cal

Bulk: 327/327/72

Protein + Carbs seem so excessively high at a 40/40/20 split. Is this correct?

Current macros: 220/140/40 on my cut

Last edited:
No diet advice here but your cycle sure looks like shit.
Thats not a cycle man. test e with tbol???? the hell is that??
where is your Ai? where is your HCG? where is your pct? length of cycle?
have you read the beginers cycle thread sticky?
your too young too.

No diet advice here but your cycle sure looks like shit.
Thats not a cycle man. test e with tbol???? the hell is that??
where is your Ai? where is your HCG? where is your pct? length of cycle?
have you read the beginers cycle thread sticky?
your too young too.

MY whole cycle is in the anabolic steroid discussion. Which includes Cycle,HCG, AI, Pct, liver protectant, and workout routine. I did not come into this section to post about my cycle. I am just stating the main compounds. IF you're curious about my cycle, check it out. Its a lot more detailed.

I have read all the stickies actually, especially the beginners cycle thread. Please refer to my cycle post in the proper location on the forums.

18-23, I am on the cusp of recommended age. I turn 24 in a few months.

MY whole cycle is in the anabolic steroid discussion. Which includes Cycle,HCG, AI, Pct, liver protectant, and workout routine. I did not come into this section to post about my cycle. I am just stating the main compounds. IF you're curious about my cycle, check it out. Its a lot more detailed.

I have read all the stickies actually, especially the beginners cycle thread. Please refer to my cycle post in the proper location on the forums.

18-23, I am on the cusp of recommended age. I turn 24 in a few months.

my bad, and 26 years of age is the reccomended age not 23.

Way to break my heart casanovaaa!

Only thing I am really worried about it test recovery, I can't see much difference between 23 and 26 honestly.

18 to 23 IS NOT THE RECCOMENDED AGE. THAT IS A GIANT LIE.Steroids are NOT to be done BEFORE the age of 26.

If you cannot see the diference between the ages then you need to read up and get your head out of your ass.
everyone knows that human male growth plates stop growing around the age of 26. by doing gear before this your own growth plates stop growing. PERIOD.
This also has an effect on all your organs. So none of your organs will develope to their full potential, this includes your own brain.
What type of work do you do? Gast station attendant?

18 to 23 IS NOT THE RECCOMENDED AGE. THAT IS A GIANT LIE.Steroids are NOT to be done BEFORE the age of 26.

If you cannot see the diference between the ages then you need to read up and get your head out of your ass.
everyone knows that human male growth plates stop growing around the age of 26. by doing gear before this your own growth plates stop growing. PERIOD.
This also has an effect on all your organs. So none of your organs will develope to their full potential, this includes your own brain.
What type of work do you do? Gast station attendant?

I am getting my masters in Physician assistance. When I made that comment from 23 to 26, I was referring to testosterone levels and chances of recovery. While organs continue to grow up until 25, 95% of individuals stop physical growth as far as height under the age of 23. I also believe the percentages are even higher than that.

My head is not in my ass, but the fact you're telling someone specifically to not cycle, because a massive rush of test closes growth plates is understandable, but goes from person to person. I've been the same height since I was 17. While, that is not the case with everyone, its on a case to case basis. Also, On 3j's sticky, he refers if you want to run a cycle, you want to be older than 23 as he states 18-23 is the best time to work on natural test gains. I'm almost 24 too.

Back