First cycle, dosing question!~

SoftReset

Hey everyone! First of all I made a previous thread a few days back in regards to my background, experience and what I plan on taking a long with my first cycle and a few concerns! Heres a small recap on that since I think my restrictions do not allow me to link to my previous thread--that or my inexperience on forums is not helping.

I have the following:

2x300MG per ML/CC 10CC vials of Testosterone Enanthate.

I plan to run the dosages at what seems to be a universal standard 250mg twice a week every third day totaling 500mg per week.

My question to anyone out there who can provide some insight is that I have a 3CC/ML Terumo syringe and I understand that 1CC/ML in this will draw me 300mg of test. I want to draw 250mg; however, I can't seem to pinpoint which marker to draw to. I wasn't sure how to accurately measure each pin point to get 250. I know this is a trivial thing but I wish to run my cycle 12 weeks, not 10. Has anyone had experience with drawing this amount from a 300mg/1ml 10cc vial? I feel that the notch right before 1 would suffice from how I have been looking at it, but I want to be sure.

Add info that was posted in my previous thread:

Cycle:
Testosterone enanthate - 500mg per week(250mg mon/thurs) 1-12 weeks
Oral Turanibol - 75mg ED 1-4 weeks
Exemestane - 12.5mg ED ?
Taurine - 6-9g ED

PCT:
Start 2 weeks after last pin
clomid - ED 4 weeks 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - ED 4 weeks 40/40/20/20

Stats:

Height: 5'8 1/2
Weight: 182
BF% - (last time checked I was at 6%, very likely it was higher because of the margin of error for calipers. I assume I'm higher closer to 8-10. Picture attached)
Experience: 5 years
clomid, Nolvadex and Exemestane are all research chemicals.
Oral Turinabol is from Oxide labs, 50mg tabs.
Currently eating 3K cal. Still dropping weight, will be bumping to 4K-4500K once I begin.

Backstory - Ex fat guy. Tipped scales at 297lbs(287 in pic, attatched below) Lost weight quickly, started to lift, haven't looked back. I don't think I've yet reached my "genetic potential" however, I feel I have enough experience and knowledge to experiment outside the box.

View attachment 553002
Time frame for pics: 3rd qrt 2008@287lbs/1st qrt 2009@168/end of july 2013@182lbs

Thanks guys, I really appreciate any help.

If you do 250mg / 300mg/ml you get .8333333ml. Each line on a 3cc syringe is .1ml provided there are 10hash marks between each whole number. To get ROUGHLY 250mg in one pin jus draw tithe .8-.9ml mark. You're going to need an extra vial no matter what you do bc there will always be some test lost at the bottom of the vial, you might make a mistake or lose some of the solution, etc. everything else looks good but I would add HCG to your order when you get the 3rd vial of test.

First of all, wow! Good job on your diet and discipline! You look amazing bro! And im totally impressed with the fat loss around the breast area. You really pulled a Houdini act there. Again, fantastic!

Secondly, dont over analyze your Test dose. Simply do .75ml (3/4 of a ML) twice per wk for a total of 450mg Test. You will not notice any difference between 450mg and 500mg per wk.

And finally, start a log, if you dont mind. I'd love to see your results and body comp changes.

Good luck on your first cycle.

If you do 250mg / 300mg/ml you get .8333333ml. Each line on a 3cc syringe is .1ml provided there are 10hash marks between each whole number. To get ROUGHLY 250mg in one pin jus draw tithe .8-.9ml mark. You're going to need an extra vial no matter what you do bc there will always be some test lost at the bottom of the vial, you might make a mistake or lose some of the solution, etc. everything else looks good but I would add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to your order when you get the 3rd vial of test.

I'll more than likely pick up an additional vial just to be on the safe side. I was thinking that as well.

First of all, wow! Good job on your diet and discipline! You look amazing bro! And im totally impressed with the fat loss around the breast area. You really pulled a Houdini act there. Again, fantastic!

Secondly, dont over analyze your Test dose. Simply do .75ml (3/4 of a ML) twice per wk for a total of 450mg Test. You will not notice any difference between 450mg and 500mg per wk.

And finally, start a log, if you dont mind. I'd love to see your results and body comp changes.

Good luck on your first cycle.

Much appreciated man. I plan on logging all of this when I officially start--first time and I don't plan on not cycling after this so I definitely need something to compare to!

Back