First Cycle evaluation - test 250 only

diverse_guy

Hey guys...finally after weeks of racking my brain against the wall and reading tons of post, I feel that I am ready to move forward. The gear that I have in hand is Test 250 Sustanon (Organon- lot. B.90075) I have 16 amps on hand.

My Stats again are 29 yrs. working out for several years. Focusedon dieting and pushing myself tothe limit for the last 19 months and have naturally gained 28 pounds (even though I donot eat chicken or beef...long story don't ask) but Turkeyand fish is still there.

currently I am 6' 4" 225lbs bf% 12-13%. Looking to get to a solid 235-240 BF% 9-10%.

This is my first cycle:

weeks 1 - 8 (Monday and Friday ) Test 250. will do 1 amp twice a week.

weeks 6 - 10 Winny
Weeks 8 - 12 Estrodex

How does this sound?

Thanks...

1-8 500mg Sus 250....Monday...Thursday
6-11 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED

I don't know about Estrodex....I know its for prevention of Gyno and estrogen but I have never used it myself.

Sus would be a good choice if you would run it 3x a week. You'll be okay bro. Thats why it's always good to plan first and then get the goodies...LOL

Also make sure you have Clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before you start.

You might gain the 10-15 pounds you're looking for doing only 250mg but at your size, I'd bump it up to 300-400mg/week to make sure you meet your goals. It would still be a mild test dose.

dont start until you have either clomid or nolvadex on hand for post cycle and i reccomend 1 amp of sus every 4 or 5 days until you run out wait 3 weeks past last shot and begin clomid or nolvadex

Cool...I ended up getting liquid clomid and liquid nolvadex...so I have that on hand. My gains have been pretty nice. I've gained 15 pounds so far and I have 4 weeks left. I did bump to 500 a week and for the next 3 wekes , I'm gonna do mon-wed-fri so we'll see how that goes.

Back