first cycle ever. advices for cycle + post cycle therapy (pct) and OCT

rasmioche

first cycle ever. advices for cycle + PCT and OCT

Hello guys

looking to buy gear for my first cycle (i will run it in a while but since i'm currently in egypt i can get some gear at a fair price and without prescription)

age 23
170cm - 5 foot 7
56kg - 124 pound
bf 13

i start by saying that i will take gear only when i'll be back in italy and will be back on my proper diet and training, and after reaching at least 60-65kg - 140-145pounds @ same bf

i rely on aas as i gain hardly weight even with proper diet and training. i guess it's genetics, my father's side we are all lean.

i have been training for 4 years, the last two of them seriously, 3-4 times a week (one week 3 times, one week 4 times)

btw this is my diet (the one i rely on in italy)

breakfast

4-5 eggs + 3-400ml full fat milk + 100g bread + 150-200g fava beans (arabic foul medammas)
or sometimes 50g oats cooked with 200ml milk + 2 spoons of honey + 100g bread + fruit jam and butter

multivit + omega 3 + creatine

snack before lunch

150g bread + 100g salami/turkey/tuna
or sometimes 150g gainer + 200ml milk
30-40g dried fruit (pistachios-nuts)

lunch

150g (dry) pasta + 30g parmigiano cheese or 120g (dry) rice
250g meat (beef, chicken, turkey... depends on the day)
lots of veggies, salad etc
sometimes i add 100g potatoes with chicken
10g evo oil
pinch of seasonning for salad, evo+vinegar+salt
fruit

snack pre wo (2 hours before wo)

mostly gainer 100g + milk 150ml + 30-40 dried fruit (pistachios-nuts)

post wo

40g maltodextrin + 40g dextrose + 30g isolates
banana

dinner

like lunch

pre bed

200g cottage cheese or 30g parmigiano cheese

right now the situation in egypt is crappy so i can't even get decent imported food... and with ramadan...well i think you can understand. to compensate the low calorie intake i started gomad hoping it will help.

this is what i can get

testosterone propinate 25mg/ml + vit E 50mg/ml in 1ml amps
dianabol 10mg cps
winstrol 5mg cps

i can also get anavar, primobolan, deca but i think theese are not suitable at all for a newbie. and also expensive...

i thought of this cycles

1 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + dbol kickstart 30/40mg ED 1-4 (or 1-6)

2 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + Winstrol (winny) kickstart 75mg ED 1-4 (or 1-6)

3 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + dbol kickstart 30/40mg ED 1-4 + Winstrol (winny) 75mg ED 8-12

Now i have a few questions...

1- test prop is it good for first cycle ? i read that it will hurt on virgin muscles... but right now it's the only test i can get.

2- as test prop doesen't need 3-4 weeks like test e to kick in, is a 12 week too long, or still good to go ?

3- i though i could start test prop with 250mg ew instead of a massive 500mg ew to see how my body reacts to that and to try to get out the maximum benefit with the minimum dose possible. is 250mg ew ok or i will need a bit more ?

4- can i take test prop every day or it has to be taken eod ? i thought that if i take it every day doses will be smaller, so pain should be less in the injection site and that would also help maintaining the test level constant.

i am looking to gain lean mass but not lots of it. my ideal body is aesthetic so hp0 -> 70kg-155 pounds
but i am not big fan of aas... so i don't want to run cycles over cycles. if i can keep enough of the gains obtained with this cycle i will train hard and stay away from aas as long as i can... that's the main reason that made me think of dianabol and winstrol.... i want to get the maximum out of my cycle (specially with the little gains that i plan to get, if i started now i would want to gain maximum 14 pounds lean mass)

so here is the question n5

5- is it good to run the third cycle mentionned earlier ? i mean test + dbol kick start + win
i added win at the end of the cycle because i am more in getting strength and quality muscle than getting water retention...

i still am confused on which is the best of the 3... test + dbol will give me good results but i don't want the water retention issue... if i gain 20 pounds and loose 10 it doesent really make sense to me... so if adding Winstrol (winny) will help i gladly will take it.

on the other hand if test + Winstrol (winny) kick start will give the exact same results of test + dbol kick start +win then i'll avoid dbol...

PCT

as for oct-PCT i'm still working on it...

i read that i can take Winstrol (winny) as prolactin antagonizer @ 10mg x 2 ED 1-6 (but how would that work if i run test + Winstrol (winny) cycle ? )

i thought of doing

winny 1-6 2x10mg ED (if i tun test + dbol)
hcg 500iu x 2 ew 8-12
nolva 40mg ED 10-12 + 40mg ED 12-15 if there are signs of gyno, or take it down to 20mg ED 12-15 if there are no visible signs of gyno
clomid 50mg ED 12-15

is it good or i should add other things to keep my tests functionning ?

advices ?

cheers

Last edited:
Hello guys

looking to buy gear for my first cycle (i will run it in a while but since i'm currently in egypt i can get some gear at a fair price and without prescription)

age 23
170cm - 5 foot 7
56kg - 124 pound
bf 13

i start by saying that i will take gear only when i'll be back in italy and will be back on my proper diet and training, and after reaching at least 60-65kg - 140-145pounds @ same bf

i rely on aas as i gain hardly weight even with proper diet and training. i guess it's genetics, my father's side we are all lean.

i have been training for 4 years, the last two of them seriously, 3-4 times a week (one week 3 times, one week 4 times)

btw this is my diet (the one i rely on in italy)

breakfast

4-5 eggs + 3-400ml full fat milk + 100g bread + 150-200g fava beans (arabic foul medammas)
or sometimes 50g oats cooked with 200ml milk + 2 spoons of honey + 100g bread + fruit jam and butter

multivit + omega 3 + creatine

snack before lunch

150g bread + 100g salami/turkey/tuna
or sometimes 150g gainer + 200ml milk
30-40g dried fruit (pistachios-nuts)

lunch

150g (dry) pasta + 30g parmigiano cheese or 120g (dry) rice
250g meat (beef, chicken, turkey... depends on the day)
lots of veggies, salad etc
sometimes i add 100g potatoes with chicken
10g evo oil
pinch of seasonning for salad, evo+vinegar+salt
fruit

snack pre wo (2 hours before wo)

mostly gainer 100g + milk 150ml + 30-40 dried fruit (pistachios-nuts)

post wo

40g maltodextrin + 40g dextrose + 30g isolates
banana

dinner

like lunch

pre bed

200g cottage cheese or 30g parmigiano cheese

right now the situation in egypt is crappy so i can't even get decent imported food... and with ramadan...well i think you can understand. to compensate the low calorie intake i started gomad hoping it will help.

this is what i can get

testosterone propinate 25mg/ml + vit E 50mg/ml in 1ml amps
dianabol 10mg cps
winstrol 5mg cps

i can also get anavar, primobolan, deca but i think theese are not suitable at all for a newbie. and also expensive...

i thought of this cycles

1 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + dbol kickstart 30/40mg ED 1-4 (or 1-6)

2 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + Winstrol (winny) kickstart 75mg ED 1-4 (or 1-6)

3 : test prop + vit E 525mg ew (3x25mg ED) 1-12 + dbol kickstart 30/40mg ED 1-4 + Winstrol (winny) 75mg ED 8-12

Now i have a few questions...

1- test prop is it good for first cycle ? i read that it will hurt on virgin muscles... but right now it's the only test i can get.

2- as test prop doesen't need 3-4 weeks like test e to kick in, is a 12 week too long, or still good to go ?

3- i though i could start test prop with 250mg ew instead of a massive 500mg ew to see how my body reacts to that and to try to get out the maximum benefit with the minimum dose possible. is 250mg ew ok or i will need a bit more ?

4- can i take test prop every day or it has to be taken eod ? i thought that if i take it every day doses will be smaller, so pain should be less in the injection site and that would also help maintaining the test level constant.

i am looking to gain lean mass but not lots of it. my ideal body is aesthetic so hp0 -> 70kg-155 pounds
but i am not big fan of aas... so i don't want to run cycles over cycles. if i can keep enough of the gains obtained with this cycle i will train hard and stay away from aas as long as i can... that's the main reason that made me think of dianabol and winstrol.... i want to get the maximum out of my cycle (specially with the little gains that i plan to get, if i started now i would want to gain maximum 14 pounds lean mass)

so here is the question n5

5- is it good to run the third cycle mentionned earlier ? i mean test + dbol kick start + win
i added win at the end of the cycle because i am more in getting strength and quality muscle than getting water retention...

i still am confused on which is the best of the 3... test + dbol will give me good results but i don't want the water retention issue... if i gain 20 pounds and loose 10 it doesent really make sense to me... so if adding Winstrol (winny) will help i gladly will take it.

on the other hand if test + Winstrol (winny) kick start will give the exact same results of test + dbol kick start +win then i'll avoid dbol...

PCT

as for oct-PCT i'm still working on it...

i read that i can take Winstrol (winny) as prolactin antagonizer @ 10mg x 2 ED 1-6 (but how would that work if i run test + Winstrol (winny) cycle ? )

i thought of doing

winny 1-6 2x10mg ED (if i tun test + dbol)
hcg 500iu x 2 ew 8-12
nolva 40mg ED 10-12 + 40mg ED 12-15 if there are signs of gyno, or take it down to 20mg ED 12-15 if there are no visible signs of gyno
clomid 50mg ED 12-15

is it good or i should add other things to keep my tests functionning ?

advices ?

cheers

2nbhytf.jpg

that was the idea :D

i know it's long but i prefer to give as much details as i can so people don't have to ask for data-diet-goal and wait until i reply to that. this way should be easier (at least i think so) :hahano:

I think you're a bit too light bro.

I would concentrate on packing on some natural pounds and develop some mature muscle before jumping on the AAS wagon. Yes, i realize you're only 5'7". But at 124 lbs, thats too light imho.

My .02.

Yes for now it would be unnecessary to take any aas. But as i said i just want to buy the gear i will be using when i'll be ready. I can get the gear really cheap and i am sure it's not fake that's why i want to prepare the cycle from now. I'll buy the stuff and put it away until it's time. Even if i have to wait a year or more, expiry dates are long enough so it will not be an issue.

Plus, in italy i risk both penal charges if i buy aas on the net and i would pay 4-5 times the price i would pay here to get the same stuff.

I understand it may look like i am impatient and want to shoot some aas right now but believe me, it's just a metter of saving up some money and reducing the risk of penal charges.
I would'nt be here askig for advice if i wanted to take aas anyways and did not care of your advice.

I'll use the aas only when i'll be at least 60-65 kg (140-145 pounds), that's for sure, right now i think it would just be a waste as my body doesen't get enough nutrients and exercice to grow and build up muscles.

i would do test P 125 EOD wait four weeks and see how you are reacting to it, if you have no problems then you can add the DBOL 4-6- weeks really depends on you. and how you are feeling.

you can take test P ed if you are fine with pining i know when i first started i hated to pin now its not a big deal.

but i am not big fan of aas... so i don't want to run cycles over cycles. if i can keep enough of the gains obtained with this cycle i will train hard and stay away from aas as long as i can... that's the main reason that made me think of dianabol and winstrol.... i want to get the maximum out of my cycle (specially with the little gains that i plan to get, if i started now i would want to gain maximum 14 pounds lean mass) once you stop you are going to loose mass plan and simple so if your not a fan of AAS then dont use them, because once you start and see how big and strong you got from them and quit your going to want to use them again.

what is your BF because if its not 9% or lower Winstrol (winny) is a wast for you right now. and its mostly used for show prep but i know poeple who use it before beach or pool season so they look there best to pick up girls

Thanks for reply

Current bf is around 13-14%

no definetly not planning on aas to pick up girls, i just want to build up my body for myself. The rest will come later.

I thought of Winstrol (winny) because i would like to avoid the water retention issue of dbol... Or at least compensate it. So i thought of either running test + Winstrol (winny) to avoid water retention or run Winstrol (winny) at the end of the test + dbol cycle to compensate the water retention and make some quality and strength gains.

I also was thinking of adding hgh to the stack... Would that be a good idea ? I read though tha t it has to be run at least for 5-6 months... So unless it's going to give some great results if combined with test and dbol/winny i'll skip it because of the price

Yeah def get your diet in check. If you can't gain without aas you won't gain with it. Talk to 3J in the diet forum.

I gained 7kg in 2 months maintaining the same bf with the diet posted earlier. Diet is ok, just now that i'm in egypt my diet is totally crappy and so is training... That's why i said i will take aas only when i'll reach 60-65kg.
This means when i get back to italy i'll start again my normal diet and exercice for a few months, then when time comes i'll use aas.
Diet is ok for now, when i'll reach 60-65 kg i'll add more carbs and proteins, but for now it should be ok.

I just want to buy now the gear i'll use in 6-8-12 (or whenever i'll be ready) months.

Also thought about oral tbol to take with test and maybe dbol or win kickstaters.

i would do test P 125 EOD wait four weeks and see how you are reacting to it, if you have no problems then you can add the DBOL 4-6- weeks really depends on you. and how you are feeling.
so just to be sure you are saying to run a 4 week test only and wait to see if everything goes well with that ammount of test ?
like this : 1-4 125mg test prop eod ----- if everything ok 5-8 test prop 125 eod + dbol 30mg ed ----- 9-12 test prop 125 eod

you can take test P ed if you are fine with pining i know when i first started i hated to pin now its not a big deal.

ok but do smaller doses actually hurt less or pain is not depending on the dose ? i will be fine with pinning if it will help reduce pain, as i read that test prop and virgin muscles isn't agood combo.

i will get 1ml amps each containing 25mg/ml test prop + 50mg/ml vit E (so i guess each amp only with 12.5mg test prop), so if i do everyday injections it would be 5 amps, i could inject 2 amps in the right quad, 2 in the left and one let's say in the delt or pecs.

but if this is actually not going to help for pain and will be a problem for rotation then i'll stick with one injection ed or even eod...

up, i'm leaving very soon. need some advice

i decided to run test prop 300-350 ew for 12 weeks with ed injections

now i only need to know waht is best between dbol tbol and win (all orals)

i'd rather go with win than dbol for gyno and water retention.
for tbol i have to idea if it's good for me.

as said before i don't want to gain 10kg and loose 7 after cycle (like it would be for dbol for example, it's useless for me)

goal is to gain clean mass, hp0 or around that. no need to look like cuttler or coleman... hp0 or hp+10 will be the maximum.

i will get gear for 2 cycles so even if my first cycle will be test only, i want to buy the oral aas for my second cycle now (i wil run second cycle only 6-8 months after the first one)

i quit reading after your weight. there are a lot of good suggestions on the cycle breakdown but i think youll be better off eating and gaining before starting aas

as i said i will start aas only when i'll reach a solid 60-65kg natural... i'm willing to buy aas now only because theyre cheaper and i don't risk penal charges for buying them from italy on the internet... that's all. i know that using them now with actual weight would be a waste of time, money and maybe health with no results.

Back