First cycle ever! And some qs

Pancheezshredz

Hey guys. I am considering to jumping ship from the natty side and this is how i have planned my first ever cycle.

Stats : 171cm 78kg 10% approximate bf almost 28 years old. Been lifting for 4 years consistently, competed 3 times natty and got second and third placings.

Currently at maintenance macros 180p 415c and 70f

So for the first cycle nothing crazy. Just a 12 week test cycle

Week 1-12 test prop 100mg EOD (monday wed friday sunday tuesday thursday saturday)
Week 1-14 .5mg aromasin EOD
Week 4-14 500iu HCG (split in two 250iu dosage in the week)

Pct
Week 1 40 mg nolva ED
Week 2 20 mg nolva ED

Now i got some questions from experienced users like you guys.
What should i expect from this as my first cycle? And do you think i should add a mild oral like var in there? I thought of test prop over test enan because some friends told me they got limp dick problems with slow acting esters like enan in their first cycle.

And do you think i will have to pin for life after a couple cycles , causing irreversible damage to the hpta? Thanks and i welcome all feedback!

1st things 1st. Read this : http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...lanning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

Congrats on holding out to do natty as long as you have. Sounds like you've got a great foundation and some candles on the birthday cake.

I've never heard folks having limp problems more with longs than shorts. I'll bet those were actually estrogen control problems and without bloodwork those folks are clueless. Get bloodwork done! Pre, mid and post!

Next, you can have excellent recovery success IF you pct properly! Good for you for including the hcg. It'll help. That sticky will explain proper pct. Nolva ain't enough.

1st cycle, stick with just the test. Don't add a bunch of extras. You have plenty of time to get to those later on!

Lastly (for now) have EVERYTHING in hand before you start, - WITH some extra!!! And have a plan. Workout schedule, FOOD, sleep time. It's not cheap or easy. Do it right. Don't waste it :)

Yes deff blood work will be done. Im really "scared" to be honest so blood work pre mid and post are a MUST for me. Ill might stick to enan because for first cycle it will minimize the error window due to lesser pins. Thankfully my wife is a doctor ;) im a very ocd person and i plan to have everything in hand before i start. If im missin something ill wait to gather everything first. Also time on=double time off in my opinion for my virgin cycle. Ill re read the sticky if i miss something thanks for reminding me :) hopefully ill be on only when im prepping. I wanna do this thing lifelong and i know its a marathon, not a sprint. Brick by brick :)

Yes deff blood work will be done. Im really "scared" to be honest so blood work pre mid and post are a MUST for me. Ill might stick to enan because for first cycle it will minimize the error window due to lesser pins. Thankfully my wife is a doctor ;) im a very ocd person and i plan to have everything in hand before i start. If im missin something ill wait to gather everything first. Also time on=double time off in my opinion for my virgin cycle. Ill re read the sticky if i miss something thanks for reminding me :) hopefully ill be on only when im prepping. I wanna do this thing lifelong and i know its a marathon, not a sprint. Brick by brick :)

Back