first cycle ever

Damn I've just had my bf% checked anddd it isss 20% .............woooooohhhhhaaaaaaaaa.....on november it was at 25% and I had 242-5 pounds. Right now I have 265-8 pounds and I got 20% bf. What do you think guys big improvement or what ???

O yeah and my bench went up 45 pounds from 295 to 340.......
maybe I could do more but no barbell for me for another couple of weeks :( :( :( I hurt my shoulder It looks like rotator cuff injury partial tear....It is not that bad any more I can do DB bench no matter the weight..................................

Check this out...... my legs shit I use to have a lot of fat on my legs .I remember just two months ago when I use to inject in my legs,,,,,, fucking 1 inch pin would go in like 3/4 than hit the muscle.NOW right after like a 1/4 I feel it hit the muscle.. yeah guys I try to eat clean NO FAT except fat from nuts(at least 50gr) and I bake only with olive oil .I ate a lot of lean beef as I said no less that pound a day.But now it looks like I'm gonna have to switch to turkey and chicken.Damn mad cow bullshit.Thats ok ,I did eat turkey once for the whole week I felt very good and stuff was very lite on my stomack.............................
I have question guys how come I can not gain any more weight.No matter how much I eat Fucking scale won't go over 265 .It goes up to 268 but thats only water weight.But I'm getting bigger.
And another thing I'm feeling weird .......just yesterday I was so messed up and sad I allmost called all my family back in Bosnia.I felt like I was going to cry for all the girls I hurt.Do you think I should hit the NOLVA or what.
THANK YOU

:mad: :mad: :mad: But most of the time I fell like the guy on this pic.............I wanna go aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh:mad:

december 29 first acne showing up on my shoulders and upper chest..........no acne on my face.........beard is growing like if it was on miracle grow :)

Back