First cycle feed back Sustanon + Masteron

alixalman

I am banned!
Hey guys, after reading this forum for a lot of time. I decided to go for my first cycle 3 weeks back. Today starts my 4th week
I am on 300mg Sustanon and 225mg Masterod per week.
So far I have gained 8 Kg weight. I dont feel any different though. Nothing has "kicked in" yet
I have gained 5 kg on my bench PR though.
I have not felt any side effects so far, no acne, no rage and no oily skin. Got my blood test done and levels are 2300.
I do feel that my muscles are harder and they are fatigued all the time.
I look a bit leaner as well.
I am having disturbed sleep though. Can hardly sleep for 6 hours and that too in breaks. I keep waking up and have weird nightmares.
I believe my ride will really kick start from this week onwards.

Will keep this thread as a log and will keep posting my experience of first cycle so others going through the same can relate.

whats your training layout? are you lifting weights? what are your stats, age, weight etc.

Hey guys, after reading this forum for a lot of time. I decided to go for my first cycle 3 weeks back. Today starts my 4th week
I am on 300mg Sustanon and 225mg Masterod per week.

where on this forum did you read that its good to start a first cycle with sust and mast? and at those levels?

Last edited:
Yes sir !
Apple got u son.
Ur only saving grace is that M is mild but the q s remain...answer them and you ll get more help.
Post a piccie.

I dont think it was smart of you to use 2 more advanced compounds to begin you AAS Career.. what Ester is your Mast? It's not like your going to wake up and feel like you pumped 10 gallons of adrenaline into your blood. I think most people are mislead on AAS being "euphoric"

Also, the "Roid Rage" is different for eveyone.. some don't ever get it, some it turns into a monster. If your not experiencing that side, you should be glad not mad lol...

op, you make no sense :) you say that you don't 'feel' anything , you then go on to list all the things you feel like , weight gain, strength gains, muscle hardness, leanness, elevated test levels, and trouble sleeping (a sign of anabolism).

so duh, your obviously feeling something lol . these are hormones, not mind altering drugs, things you feel are hormonal , it does not change your mind or alter your perception.

What ester mast are your running ? keep in mind if your running mast E, along with Sustanon, those are both very slow acting compounds and take a really long time to really start kicking in . 6+ weeks or so, but with only 250mg of Mast a week , you'll prob never feel anything at that low of a dose, all its doing at that low of dose is binding to SHBG and freeing up a little bit of test, but thats it. nothing anabolic with Mast until you get to higher dosages

300mgs of sust and 225mgs of mast really isn't that much of a cycle. I would drop the mast. Your wasting gear at that dose. Now for a first cycle, this is horrible. You have no mention of using an ai. I can only assume that's what the weight increase is all about. Your holding water like a sponge. I don't think anybody would run a cycle like this at all. 300mgs of test isn't much higher than a trt dose which puts you around natural test levels. I doubt anyone would use mast at that low of a dose either. I don't see how you've been reading anything on this site for any amount of time at all. You better drop your cycle and move on to pct. Your heading in a bad direction...

You have no mention of using an ai. I can only assume that's what the weight increase is all about. Your holding water like a sponge.

agreed, the strength and weight gains you've experienced are simply because of intercellular water retention thats come from not only the anabolics, but the aromatization of the test and some elevated estrogen.

not that you need a ton of an AI at only 300mg of test a week (the masteron does not aromatize so no worry there). but having it on hand or dosing it like adex at .25mg 2-3x per week would keep estrogen sides at bay. its person dependent though , some guys could get by with no AI at that low a dose of test, and the masteron has some anti e properties which helps

Ok OP, it's hard not to just come out of my box swinging and bashing but I am trying to change my ways. WE all make mistakes and we all started at the beginning of nowhere so we learn.
The problem here has been stated and you make no sense.

Also you state you've been reading but what you have done shows you haven't retained anything. Also being your first cycle why are you posting 3 week in...?

You should know by now to give us your stats and you should layout your cycle outline as seen by others everyday. Enough of what's wrong and lets get started from the beginning. Stats and cycle protocol.

WE are online now and it seems you might still be, your nite light is on? You need help and we want to help...hello?

Your turn :wavey:

Last edited:
I started my cycle because i want to go pro
I believe for every day life you do not need to cycle. I had decent mass and strength being natural. I was a sportsman all my life.
Now i needed an extra edge to compete with the guys who have been juicing since their puberty.
please keep your replies to your OWN thread, you replied this on someone elses thread.
and this is a total idiotic statement.

Last edited:
I started my cycle because i want to go pro
I believe for every day life you do not need to cycle.

lol . you think 90% of guys cycle gear cause they want to stand on stage wearing nothing but a thong. hell no, gear is just fine for 'every day life' beast mode with no desire to stand half naked on stage

Okay guys, Guilty as charged.
I used Masteron for these reasons
1) less side effects and still is from dht family
2) my sustanon was low in dose so as tau work synergistically
3) its an anti oestrogen
4) i was hoping to get some fat off while at it
I have been using aromasin 12.5mg every day, and hcg 250 iu twice weekly. I have a full pct planned as well.
My bf was 16% when i started.
I chose low dose of sustanon because I wanted to see if i am prone to any adverse effects. Also for the reason if i make a mistake its not a grave one.
My nutrition is 200g of protein every day, 200g carbs and about 100g fats. Roughly 2500. I am an endomorph. I gain weight very quickly. So i did not increase my calories a lot.
My starting weightwas 106kg. I am now on 113.
Bench press 125kg now 130kg
Deadlift 200kg now 220 kg
Squat. Not my best exercise due to low ankle mobility. So i keep weight low. Front squat went from 80kg to 100kg. I can leg press 400kg but have not pushed my PR after cycle.
I workout 6 days a week. From mon to sat, shoulders (since its my weakest) back chest legs arms and last day mixed. For the lacking parts.
I eat like a machine. Very strict with myself but now i have made room for cheat meals and days once a week. On suggestion by my floor trainer.
Sorry for the late reply. I just had a daughter. Was busy in all the mess.
I see a lot of seniors have replied. I thank then for taking out time to reply to a newbie. Some of you have not been very nice but hey not all teachers are fun loving. Some are strict. Its their lessons that one remembers in hard times.

You may have jumped on the AAS train too soon. For reference, before cycling my first time I was about 70kg @ 175cm, and could meet or beat all your lifts.

Your numbers seem off. Unless I missed it you never listed your height but at 113 KG (250 lbs) & 16% BF your lifts are extremely weak. You'd have to be extremely tall and skinny-fat to weigh that much at that bf and only lift that much. How long have you been working out? How was your body fat measured? I worry it was measured incorrectly and you are carrying too much adipose tissue which could spike your estrogen levels.

Also how did you gain 15 pounds in 3 weeks at only 2500 calories a day? Is that even possible? Sounds like water retention which afaik is a sign of elevated estrogen. I'd get your BF and BMR measured. Next I would get a scale and measure everything you eat, and only eat what you prepare.

Back