First Cycle Help - Gyno Prone

ch3mical

Hey all,

I'm looking to start my first bulking cycle, and would like some advice as to what I can take to minimize any gyno flare ups. I'm 28 and have pubertal gyno. It's not major, but noticeable enough (has definitely impacted my self-esteem and confidence). Anyways, I'm 6 feet, 195 lb, roughly 11% BF, and have been lifting for 4 years now. I have a good, clean diet, where I manage to get in around 3500-4000 calories per day with a 50 carb, 25 protein, 25 fat macro breakdown.

Being my first cycle, I'd like to keep it fairly safe and standard. Here is what I was thinking of doing:

week 1-12 500 mg Test E (250mg taken every 3.5 days)
week 1-14 0.25 Armidex ed or Aromasin

PCT:
week 13-17 Clomid 50 mg ed

Is this ok for a first time cycle? Should I also use Nolva to prevent any further gyno, or will the Armidex be enough?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm no expert but in my opinion you should be running a full PCT with your cycle. I only see an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and nothing to aid in jump starting your natural production. Also, if you are gyno prone, you should have something on hand to reverse the effects if it flares.

I would suggest you test your blood to make certain that you aren't having conversion that is asymptomatic. I just came to this board, and like I said, I'm no expert so you may want to wait for others to comment.

I have updated my first post with better post cycle therapy (pct).

Would this be a good beginner cycle? I've heard of some gyno-prone people using Nolva/Clomid during the entire cycle. Would this be recommended or would the Armidex/Aromasin be enough?

I have updated my first post with better post cycle therapy (pct).

Would this be a good beginner cycle? I've heard of some gyno-prone people using Nolva/Clomid during the entire cycle. Would this be recommended or would the Armidex/Aromasin be enough?

You can't run adex with the SERMS as they do not play nice with each other. I'd play it by ear man, if you start to get itchy nipples and bloat - bump up the Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

My .02c :)

Im very prone to gyno as well and arimidex always keeps mine under control. You gotta play around with the dose and see what works for you but I use 0.5mg eod and have no issues.

RUI bro!! Just click on the banner at the top of this forum. There's no minimum either.

Sorry, looking to order domestically.

Also, here is my updated plan:
week 1-12 500 mg test E (250mg taken every 3.5 days)
week 1-14 0.25 Armidex ed OR Aromasin

PCT:
week 13-17 Clomid 50/50/50/50
week 13-17 Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

Looking for advice on Armidex vs Aromasin during the cycle.

Back