First Cycle! HELP! Not feeling anything yet

Aesthetics4life

Hey there.

Just started my first cycle. I am running 500 mgs of test e a week. It's been 3 weeks today and I still don't feel or notice anything..

My libido still isn't high. No gains yet and energy is actually pretty low. Strength hasn't gone up yet or anything that crazy.

I am injecting in glute with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle.

What is going on here?

Do I have bunk test or what?

Please help

Thanks!

Give it a couple more weeks. If you don't notice anything then, you might have bunk shit, but only blood work will be certain. Get some labs done around 6 weeks in.

I usually do not start to notice test E until 5 and a half weeks in. also you might want to use a 1 and a half inch needle depending how big your ass is

This might seem like a silly question, but what exactly are you expecting to feel?

I know that a lot of guys think they'll just wake up one day and be totally different. It's not a stimulant or any other kind of drug that really has noticeable effects like say alcohol or caffeine.

I'm not saying that your concerns are unfounded, but I know many of us had this expectation of 'roids suddenly making us hulk out. Sadly, it's not true.

If it's any help I'm on my 4th week and just started to "feel" it in the gym with wanting longer sessions and weight being easier to move around. The prior 3 weeks I had sporadic moments of confidence in engaging others or speaking my mind. Nothing that would get me in trouble but out of character for myself. It's been a slow change and some days I feel like how I was before test. I'd recommend just concentrating on the gym/diet/life and eventually you'll get a response if the oil is real. From reading it takes anywhere 4-6 weeks to fully kick in for the average person.

dude pay 50 dollars and go get a hormone panel done.. thatll quickly tell you if youre wasting your time with a bunk cycle

Granted I've only done one cycle, but I too was worried... about the 5th week it hit and it just got better and better after that. It's a slow ramp up, won't be noticed over night.

This might seem like a silly question, but what exactly are you expecting to feel?

I know that a lot of guys think they'll just wake up one day and be totally different. It's not a stimulant or any other kind of drug that really has noticeable effects like say alcohol or caffeine.

I'm not saying that your concerns are unfounded, but I know many of us had this expectation of 'roids suddenly making us hulk out. Sadly, it's not true.

Is 1 inch needle too short for glutes?

Is 1 inch needle too short for glutes?

Depends on the glutes. The goal is to get the depot of oil into the muscle belly. If you're 10% body fat or lower, then 1" is probably fine. If you have some junk in the trunk, 1.5" will be better.

Don't worry though, it's not going to waste if it doesn't make it deep enough; it just absorbs slower, and you may find some painful lumps form.

OK. I just don't understand why I'm so tired and lack of energy when I'm on this stuff. Lol

use that AI!!! Listen use it!!! Your are 99% high on E2 that's why you feel like crap. 12mg aromasin ED or arimidex 0.25EOD after some week or so do labs to check where E2 and test are.
it seems for me many people can afford car (buy gear) but then don't have money for fuel and repairs (lab tests knowledge etc)

^^^^ Correct^^^^

You shouldn't have started this cycle UNTIL you knew how to structure it properly....

HCG and AI are not compounds that you have 'in hand'.

They should be structured from day 1 as they are integral part of the success of your cycle (and recovery!)

Also, no one has mentioned whether or not your diet is dialled in.... because the Test will do f*ck all for you if you aren't getting enough calories!

Reactions: 3J
^^^^ Correct^^^^

You shouldn't have started this cycle UNTIL you knew how to structure it properly....

HCG and AI are not compounds that you have 'in hand'.

They should be structured from day 1 as they are integral part of the success of your cycle (and recovery!)

Also, no one has mentioned whether or not your diet is dialled in.... because the Test will do f*ck all for you if you aren't getting enough calories!

truer words cannot be spoken!!!!!

Back