first cycle help/ opinions

chevmandan

Ok so ive been researching alot, wanted to know if it was possible to run a test e or c for 12 weeks plus dbol for weeks 1-5 then run winny or var for the last 5 weeks of the cycle. I would also be taking hcg the same days as the test. Then for pct nova and clomid together for 4 weeks. Id have a AI on hand just incase something were to happen. Any suggestions or comments would be great. My out come of this is id like to get bigger but lean out as well. Still doing alot of reading and open to anything.

Welcome to ology.

What are your stats? age, height, weight, BF% training history

Read this thread and all its links and come back with a better plan after educating yourself:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Ok so ive been researching alot, wanted to know if it was possible to run a test e or c for 12 weeks plus dbol for weeks 1-5 then run winny or var for the last 5 weeks of the cycle. If you've been researching a lot you'd know this is a bad idea first cycle test e or c 250mg E3.5D so you know how you react to this then you can add other compounds in later cycles I would also be taking hcg the same days as the test. Then for pct nova and clomid together for 4 weeks What dosages?. Id have a AI on hand just incase something were to happen. Again you show lack of research your first cycle and at the standard dosage you will most likely need the AI from day one Any suggestions or comments would be great. My out come of this is id like to get bigger but lean out as well. Still doing alot of reading and open to anything.

Back