FIRST CYCLE HELP!!!! test p/proviron/var

staunchrussia

I'm looking at starting my first cycle.
Im 22yo, 87kg, no idea bf, training about 3-4 years (2 seriously)
Anyways summer coming up soon and i wanna put on sum lean mass!!!!
I was thinking:

week 1-8 OR 10 test prop(100mg EOD)
proviron(25 OR 50mg ED) or perhaps more?
week4-10 OR 6-12 Var (60 mg ED)

also im taking Ethyl ester creatine and anitrix at the moment, works pretty good. shoul i keep taking it throughout my cyle?

My goals are:
to put on MASS but ONLY LEAN mass.
get ripped a bit. (ps dont worry my diet in check!!!)
MINIMISE SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE post all you general thoughts and comments, and especially ones about the duration and dosages!!!!!!!

switch to test e or c, unless you like injecting urself alot.

proviron @ 25 mgs a day works fine IMO, as for creatine, take it 2 months on, 1 month off, with or without a cycle, just make sure that you are taking creatine during PCT, which will help keep the gains a little.

For a first cycle everyone will recommend test only, however var is one of the safest steroids out there, i wouldnt mind adding it to my first cycle, but you might want to reduce the dose to 40 mgs.

I somewhat agree with motawa... To save urself the pain of injecting so much, do test enanthate for the first 6 weeks, then when switching to anavar change the test to propionate. As for the anavar, i think you should be ok with 40mg a day, that dose has worked really well with me when stacking with Prop. Stay on the test for 12 weeks, 6 weeks enanth. then 6 weeks prop.

again you dont absolutely have to do the switch half way through, but i think you'll find there's less water retention with that drug because of its short ester and it will total up to be a lot less injections and the results will pretty much be the same granted ur diet and cardio is in tact.

You don't need var at this point. As a virgin user, you'll grow like a weed off the test alone. There's absolutely no need to run more than one compound on your first cycle.

looking to try my second cylce my first i was very inexperianced and uneducated, i didnt even take any test at all with the stack which i soon came to find out later was a big part of it

my first cycle was winni combined with d-bol i was trying to get ripped although keep the size that i already have

although i do like the size that i have, i am an ex football player that played on the d-line which most football players know d-linmen tend to have nice size traps, shoulders, arms and chest, however there mid section needs work and we are mostly top heavy. Im trying to get on a cycle that will cut this fat out and allow me to build on my body without trapping the fat.

another question is where is the safest and most reliable place of purchase of these things? im not too sure of the quailty of the stuff i got before they were in pill form although i didnt take the test with it i still feel it should have been more of a result

HeHateMe said:
You don't need var at this point. As a virgin user, you'll grow like a weed off the test alone. There's absolutely no need to run more than one compound on your first cycle.

I agree. if you run test only you will see as good or better results
more is NOT better until you have become a veteran. That isnt a knock. It's a blessing. I wish I could go back and do a test only cycle and get the "pop" I am looking for. As you go on you will need more depending of couse on how long you stay off. I once took two years off and then ran a test only cycle. I gained 22 lbs.

pdouble90 said:
another question is where is the safest and most reliable place of purchase of these things?
Be careful. You can get banned for asking that here. :spank:

Back