First Cycle Help

xzon

Master of the Universe
hey guys whats up
i really have decided to hit the gear, i have access to any product; so with such possibilities i am wondering exactly what to cycle
im looking to put on mass + strength if possible lower some bf but i dont really care so much bout that
im 6'2 260 lbs 15%bf im 19 yrs old.
id like some cycle stack info with post cycle meds incl. leave nothing out guys.
thanks very much.

my research leads me to beleive this would be the best first cycle, but it is very simple. any comments to my original post or this reply are definitely welcome

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy

Yes, you are very right....thats the perfect best cycle.

Myself are going for the exact same, but I am going to throw in Winstrol (winny) at week 9-13 to harden me up a little bit and try to lose som BF.
Winny will most likely give me some more strenght.

But your cycle you have there is the general consencious on this board whats best for a first cycle.

As for test i would recommend you susta, some ppl will tell you different, but that is up to you to chose. I would also get nolvadex to protect yourself is signs of gyno would appear.

Good research btw, I have seen so many teenager in here who go for 3-4 compounds in their first cycle and dont wanna listen to us.
Take care!

xzon said:
my research leads me to beleive this would be the best first cycle, but it is very simple. any comments to my original post or this reply are definitely welcome

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy

Yes that is a great first cycle...............BUT at 19 years old.............

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this point. You're going to need it.

nice thanks very much guys.
and stonecold thanks for the lil talk i do appreciate it.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yes that is a great first cycle...............BUT at 19 years old.............

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this point. You're going to need it.

I must be gettin slow in my old age.

Copy / Paste? StoneCold

JK Bro!!:D

xzon said:
btw guys what do you think about if i were to hit some hgh?
I dont know that much about hgh except it is really expensive.

I disagree with SC in some way here.
You are 260lbs and 6'2 and 15%BF....you must have been working out quite some time? Because that equals out to 220lbm.
In your case I would consider a cycle. But do a lot of research. It feels bad to recommend a teenager to do roids. But you are in a gray-zone I must say.

How long have you been lifting?

3 years
i went from 6'1 180 lbs to 6'2 260 lbs during that time
i have made little gains for the last couple months (2-4)

xzon said:
3 years
i went from 6'1 180 lbs to 6'2 260 lbs during that time
i have made little gains for the last couple months (2-4)

Ok!,
just like i thought. Never feels good to recommend a teenager to do roids, but this in an exception.
It seems like you are very close to your genetic max level.

This is what I would do,
start cutting until you get to 10% or below, becuase when you are doing a mass cycle you are going to but on some fat, so I think it is better to have some "margin" you can gain fat, if you know what i mean? TX posted a couple of things you need to know before juicing in another thread.
TxLonghorn said:

Bottom line, you really need to know 4 things before you start juicing:
1. How to workout properly
2. How to eat properly
3. How to use gear properly
4. How to listen to your body

The stack I would recommend you is:

Week 1-10 Susta250 500mg/Week
Week 8-12 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED
Week 13-15 Clomid PTC

Have nolvadex on hand.

Take care!

Kim the Swede said:
Ok!,
just like i thought. Never feels good to recommend a teenager to do roids, but this in an exception.
It seems like you are very close to your genetic max level.

Kim....you are missing the point here !!

In the last 3 years he has grown an inch in height and added 80 lbs to his frame naturally. He is still only 19 years old. How do you know in all honesty that he is not going to grow another inch or two and add more weight on his own ??.........You don't.....so to recommend him doing a cycle is not very wise at this point in his life.

I would suggest he look at his diet and training routines to see if that is why he has slowed in making gains over the last couple of months. Those have been some mighty impressive gains he has made over the last three years and there's absolutely no reason he can't continue to make gains naturally at this point in his life.

nice thanks guys, it seems all the time i get down and conciously decide to juice theres always someone who knocks me back into reality so to speak. i guess once again now is not the right time to hit the juice.

Unless you have aspirations of hitting the Olympia stage, I would hold off on roids. StoneCold is right... again.

put it this way whats the poinbt importing test when ur body is all ready producing it man, keep traing eating and sleeping take care hold of roids

StoneColdNTO said:
Kim....you are missing the point here !!

In the last 3 years he has grown an inch in height and added 80 lbs to his frame naturally. He is still only 19 years old. How do you know in all honesty that he is not going to grow another inch or two and add more weight on his own ??.........You don't.....so to recommend him doing a cycle is not very wise at this point in his life.

I havent missed the point. His stats are amazing @ 19 imo, and therefor I dont think its weird he is stuck now. I would however, thougth it was weird, if he gained a lot more naturally, like, hit 300lbs @ 6'2 @ 15%BF. So no, I do not miss the point.

xzon said:
nice thanks guys, it seems all the time i get down and conciously decide to juice theres always someone who knocks me back into reality so to speak. i guess once again now is not the right time to hit the juice.

Wise!

hah seems kinda redundant but can someone still make me a nice first cycle to investigate. using best post cycle meds to keep my gains.
thanks

for a first cycle how about this

week 1 - 10 sus250, 500mg/wk
week 1 - 10 deca, 200mg/wk
week 12 - 15 clomid

run 400-500mg of test for 10 weeks leave the other drugs for other cycles run clomid 2 weeks after last test shot

IMO I would drop a little more BF to about 11 or 12% before doing another bulker. Otherwise you will gain a lot more fat as you raise your calorie level. If this is your first cycle I would try just Sus 250 for ten weeks. I would have at least 50 clomid on hand and about 30 Nolva just in case.
As you plan to come off, the lasts 2 weeks, do the following:
1. Take clomid, 50 mg eod.
2. Take l-glue, 20-30 grams a day, split up into 5-6 servings
3. Creatine…15-30 grams per day. Depending on if and how you have taken it before. On training days, I recommend taking it directly after training, with some carbs.
When you are off, after you last shot…(do this for 3 weeks)
1. Move the clomid to ED.
2. Continue the l-glute, Creatine
3. Take 250 mg of dhea per day. (A precursor for test production.) I find it helps.
4. I take 400mg passiflora extract 3 times a day, as an anti estrogen.
5. The ribose is optional, but I find it to be extremely effective for maintaining training intensity. I take 5 grams, split it 2.5 before training, and the other 2.5 with the Creatine.
6. Keep your protein intake at least 250 grams per day, split the whey protein up into 4-6 shakes, every 2-3 hours, in addition to your 3 real meals. You have to work now to keep your nitrogen balance positive, and maintain muscle.

I dont think you would need HGH this early since this is your first cycle. Not that you would not benefit from it, but its costly. See what your body does with just test first imo.

Thats just what I would do its all up to you. Just some advice that might help. I dont see any harm with a 19 year old cycling go for it IMO

Back