First Cycle Help

mj2d

I'm 25, 5'11 and about 170.

Looking to try a mild cycle just to test the waters of using steroids. I have friends that have run stanezolol only cycles and are happy with their results.

I am not looking to bulk up just get some hard gains but really increase my core strength. I have read that stana shuts down your natural testosterone production but am not interested in running any test steroids so was thinking should I run a natural testosterone booster during and after my cycle as well as a natural aromatase inhibitor post cycle?

Would using only 50-75mg EOD be enough for any gains or should I make it around 100-125mg EOD?

There is all kinds of wrong with this. First off, never run anything without test as a base, and test only for first cycle. All that natural test booster and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will literally do nothing You need to do a ton of reading and learn the ways.

Hi mj :) first thing u need to work on is diet. With out proper nutrition gains won't come an u won't be able to keep. There's some one by the name of 3j pm him he will get ur diet straight ;)

I feel like my diet is pretty good, granted I'm basically an amateur at this stuff.

I wake and have a protein shake with
650 calories
60g protein
85g carbs

then go to gym and follow that with another shake with
240 calories
48g protein
11g bcaa's
8g glutamine

then throughout the day I change everyday eating
eggs
whole-meal bread
chicken/fish
brown rice
almonds

then for dinner usually consists of
grilled meat
veggies or salad
or brown rice

So basically it's a necessity to run at least some test during a stana cycle? How much would I need to run alongside it?

Thanks for any advice

Back