First cycle-mma. Help needed.

Mbbon

Hi guys. Long time lurker of the forums here. I compete in mma and have just turned pro. At this level it's obvious that 90% of my opponents are doping and I don't want to be up against an unfair advantage. I've been involved in martial for over 15 yrs. I know that technique outweighs strength and blah blah blah. I'm looking for an advantage in strength and looking for a decrease in recovery time/injury time.

This would be my first cycle. I understand that a test only cycle would be recommended with all appropriate pct. The question I'm most interested in being answered is how to schedule my cycle? The recommended cycle is 12 weeks, but I can sometimes have only 4 weeks between fights. Meaning I could be mid cycle when competing and cutting weight (I fight at 170 lb. I walk around at 190lb). Would this be a problem?? Thanks for any advice. Heres some stats

Height- 6'2
Fight weight- 170lbs
Walk around weight-190lbs
Age- 26
History- no prior ped use

IMO 1st you should go and check your blood levels, maybe your test level is high so better option would be to lower miostatine and cortisol and you will grooooow :p BTW all fighters i personally know are on GH, so maybe you should look in this side

IMO 1st you should go and check your blood levels, maybe your test level is high so better option would be to lower miostatine and cortisol and you will grooooow :p BTW all fighters i personally know are on GH, so maybe you should look in this side

Ive never really considered growth hormone due to the fact of how expensive it is. Honestly I don't really know much about hgh at all. What benefit would growth have over a cycle of test?

How would I go about lowering miostatine/cortisol? I've never heard of this approach before.

Hi guys. Long time lurker of the forums here. I compete in mma and have just turned pro. At this level it's obvious that 90% of my opponents are doping and I don't want to be up against an unfair advantage. I've been involved in martial for over 15 yrs. I know that technique outweighs strength and blah blah blah. I'm looking for an advantage in strength and looking for a decrease in recovery time/injury time.

This would be my first cycle. I understand that a test only cycle would be recommended with all appropriate pct. The question I'm most interested in being answered is how to schedule my cycle? The recommended cycle is 12 weeks, but I can sometimes have only 4 weeks between fights. Meaning I could be mid cycle when competing and cutting weight (I fight at 170 lb. I walk around at 190lb). Would this be a problem?? Thanks for any advice. Heres some stats

Height- 6'2
Fight weight- 170lbs
Walk around weight-190lbs
Age- 26
History- no prior ped use

If its only for 4 weeks.. winstrol... youll get results, without water weight... theres been quite a view Boxers that have been popped for it and a boat load of sprinters... cycles without Test aren't recommended in the bodybuilding world, but if your goal is to make weight and gain some power/explosiveness in that short a period, its your best bet.... but if you want to do MMA/AAS... you should experiment with testosterone in your off season and see if you can manipulate it enough that it allows you to make weight.

How about if you took winstrol for 4 weeks, which would shut you down, and also injected small amounts of test no ester?

Your body makes about 70mg test per week, or about 10mg/day. Doing 10mg/day TNE would keep you from crashing, and should not be detectable. Maybe dial it back a small amount as your are 26, not 21 which is the reference for 10mg/day.

How about if you took winstrol for 4 weeks, which would shut you down, and also injected small amounts of test no ester?

Your body makes about 70mg test per week, or about 10mg/day. Doing 10mg/day TNE would keep you from crashing, and should not be detectable. Maybe dial it back a small amount as your are 26, not 21 which is the reference for 10mg/day.

Noooo you need that ester with Test. Just a low dose.

Like test prop every day? I'm assuming the issue here is testing and detection, so suggested only as much test as your body naturally makes - assuming it would help against shutdown if one was going to do a short half life oral for 4 wks.

Like test prop every day? I'm assuming the issue here is testing and detection, so suggested only as much test as your body naturally makes - assuming it would help against shutdown if one was going to do a short half life oral for 4 wks.

Hello ^^^ you need to educate yourself more. From day one after you inject exogenous Testosterone in your system YOU ARE SHUT DOWN...
Back to the drawing board for you :dunno:

If its only for 4 weeks.. winstrol... youll get results, without water weight... theres been quite a view Boxers that have been popped for it and a boat load of sprinters... cycles without Test aren't recommended in the bodybuilding world, but if your goal is to make weight and gain some power/explosiveness in that short a period, its your best bet.... but if you want to do MMA/AAS... you should experiment with testosterone in your off season and see if you can manipulate it enough that it allows you to make weight.

This is entirely wrong ! :mad:

You must run test at low dose.

Hello ^^^ you need to educate yourself more. From day one after you inject exogenous Testosterone in your system YOU ARE SHUT DOWN...
Back to the drawing board for you :dunno:

Mike, guess I wasn't clear enough - let me explain. Let's say I decide to take a winstrol only cycle for four weeks, in preparation for an MME match coming up. I see some good results over those weeks, but unbeknownst to me my test production starts to crash around week 3, and by week 4 my estrogen is gone too. I feel like shit, have no motivation, joints ache, and in general don't feel much like bashing someone's head in. So perhaps I could mitigate that test crash by taking a dose of short ester test in amount equal to my natural production.

This theory is all based around the assumption that I'm concerned about being tested for PEDs at the match, so I have to take & quit in time a short half life oral, and also have to have normal test levels at match time. I'm guessing this is the concern, would be good to hear from the OP. If testing isn't the concern then I don't really get this whole thread.

I was suggesting to take small dose of test to mitigate against the oral shutting down the HPTA, and keeping enough test in the system to want to beat the hell out of somebody in a ring - instead of stepping in with the test level of an 80 year old man.

OP, what are you trying to achieve, and are you concerned about testing?

Last edited:
Back