First cycle need some advice as I'm not to sure if what I am doing is correct thanks.

j3sus77

Hey everyone. I've recently started my first cycle after training for 4 months. I put on 10kg naturally before starting and since another 3 and it's my third week in. I'm a 23 year old male height 6 ft and currently 74kg. I've been taking 1 ml of premo test and another ml of test e every week just wondering what you think and if I should add anything else to my cycle as I am still a rookie with these things. Also to add I don't put on weight easily and have a very fast metabolism.

Hey everyone. I've recently started my first cycle after training for 4 months. I put on 10kg naturally before starting and since another 3 and it's my third week in. I'm a 23 year old male height 6 ft and currently 74kg. I've been taking 1 ml of premo test and another ml of test e every week just wondering what you think and if I should add anything else to my cycle as I am still a rookie with these things. Also to add I don't put on weight easily and have a very fast metabolism.

yet you put on 10kg in 4 months? troll:thumbsdow

I used to smoke weed and stopped and put the weight on man I was surprised myself honestly not trolling

I used to smoke weed and stopped and put the weight on man I was surprised myself honestly not trolling

so why hop on steroids after training for 4 months when you were doing so well? if you're 74kg you've got plenty room to grow at 6ft without it.. when I started lifting weights at 19 6' 175lbs i trained until i was 230lbs before i ever touched anything.

anyway, you started so now you're here. read the stickies, they have a lot of good beginners info. typical first cycle would consist of Test e at 500mg/wk so if you have a vial of test e that's 250mg/ml then you do 2ml/wk.

I guess I just wanted a little boost from the start sick of being so small I started at 64 kg and I'm planning on this to be my only cycle see how that goes..

I guess I just wanted a little boost from the start sick of being so small I started at 64 kg and I'm planning on this to be my only cycle see how that goes..

Who plans on one cycle? That's like planning on going to the gym, once. There's no point in it, don't waste your time, going to the gym once ain't gonna do shit.. AAS isn't magic, doing one cycle isn't gonna magically transform you

this kinda stuff takes time. imagine if you had built a huge foundation and then started. the issue is at this point in time your training routine and diet most likely aren't great and those are the two places you should really start if you're looking for better results. it probably wont be your last, just my opinion, because you're gonna love the results. just be sure to research and have a plan for your cycle before your start and learn more about training and dieting as well. knowledge is power

Yeh I know I should have trained a bit longer before hand but I'm a bit inpatient. Cheers for the info but.

Back