first cycle not sure what use! help needed

learning101

l really messed up really bad on my first cycle, i took testolic & tren ace both 100 mg but it didnt work at all.
l am 78 kg & 21 year old ,l'm trying to bulk just a bit and l dont know what to use at all. l been training for 4 years clean so l know how to train but l want to inject again but l dont know what to use at all.

what should l use ? ( l hate decca )

how many mg a week should l do ?

how long the cycle should it be for ?
l'm thinking of 4 - 5 week cycle

and what should l do for pct ?!!

Last edited:
You are way off in what a first cycle should look like. Read the sticky threads to get a general understanding and then return to this thread to ask your questions.

In the meantime, how old are you? How tall?

The only thing that adds mass is food and sleep. If u can't gain being only 21, then your doing something wrong...

sorry l forgot to say my age l'm 21 , 78 kg , 5'11, l really need help to add bit of mass thats all

You really shouldn't use steroids until you are 25. Your brain/endocrine system are still developing and you could really mess them up using steroids during this time. Be patient -- a cycle will be there for you when you are ready.

As TBone said, you can put on plenty of muscle mass at your age and size. Sounds like you have a diet and training problem. You might want to consider hooking up with 3J here. He could get you on the right path.

How many calories are you eating a day?

Last edited:
21 was too young I wish I would have waited. For your first cycle it's recommend only be a low dosage of test preferably a short ester so you know how your body reacts and if some thing we're to go south you could get off and it will get out of your system quickly. What's your pct look like?

to be honest l know so many people that were 17-25 injecting l dont understand why everyone says dont inject !
l just want an answer all l want is just cycle and pct thats all not more nothing less it seems like these guys arnt helping they just criticizing instead of helping,, l dont need that l need help !
can you help plz ?!

What if you were 14 years old? Should we still feel obligated to help you despite knowing it would be harmful?

Everything u need to know is here. We can't help those that can't help themselves...

This,

All of your questions posted ITT can be answered by 30 minutes of reading the various stickies in this forum.

Best,

DeaAx7

Back