~~> FIRST CYCLE PLEASE HELP !!!! TREN E 200mg & TEST C 200mg <~~

sinnerman

SinnerMan
Hey guys,

I've been hitting the gym for like a year and I want to take it to the next level here is my info.

Height: 5.6'
Weight: 145lb

I'm eating clean and alot and sleeping well...

This is what im using now...

Syntha 6
Volumize
Animal Pak

I want to get "BIG" and Lean, I got a gear and I'm starting it on Monday April 16, 2012.

Now.... I have Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg and Testo Cypionate 200mg Since this is my first cycle and I'm very aware that this is a very toxic or potent androgenic " Tren E " I would like to hear from people that has experience on cycling to tell me how start my cycle.

*How much of TREN E per week?
*How much of Testo C per week?
*After how long I can Increase my dosage of each of those and when to start decreasing the dosage?
*What to take to protect the liver?
*What to take for PCT and?

Any help will be appreciated I'll be checking and replaying to everybody that needs to know something else about me.

Thanks. ;) :worried:

Wow. You've picked one of the compounds with the most side effects (mental especially) of any steroid; Tren Enanthate

I would highly suggest saving the Tren for another cycle so you know how you react to basic testosterone.

Honestly, you should not be juicing at the stage, it takes more than just acquiring the products. You are suggesting pyramid cycling which is a dinosaur concept.

It's always a good idea to also "build a base" as some say... meaning at the very least you should have some solid quality gains as a natural before you take the plunge. Your body is more likely to hold on to any additional lbm you might carry on cycle.

You may not listen to my advice and still go ahead, but first cycles should generally be Test or Test + dbol. Not much more.

I don't feel like do test C 200mg alone... do you think that if I stack it with ( Tren E 100mg a week ) and ( Testo 200mg a week ) should be ok? its still low dosage would it keep me safe from the sides since its low dosage?

I know you already gave me your advice but like I want to see if theres a way or definitely not...

Thanks.. :)

I think most knowledgeable and experienced vets would give you similar advice. IMO youre also a bit light at 145 lbs for a cycle so address natural gains through proper diet first. Best of luck though.

You are pretty light and have room to grow naturally. BUT, if you are set on doing AAS stick to Test only for your first cycle. You will see amazing gains from test alone. Save Tren for a later cycle. If you want to maximize your results hit up 3J on the diet forum.

How does this cycle sound to you?
500 Test C per week which is (250) two injections a week for 10 to 14 weeks
.5mg Arimidex EOD (every other day)
PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/50 (This is 4 weeks)

Last edited:
I will listen to you guys then since what I'm looking for is advice ...

I will stick with Kamikaze's cycle ....

Thank you guys for the help... You guys Rock :jump:

No you should stick to chicken and syeak. Bro no offense but your a similar size to a chick. You need to learn how to eat before you use gear. Believe me when i tell you kams cycle isn't gonna do shit for you. If you don't have a decent natural build aas will not changr that. Since you dont eat right after your cycle you will lose it all. Back to 145. Go seek nutritional help first before you waste a lot of money and time

The money your planning on spending on gear you should take and go to the grocery store. Grab 2 grocery carts and and stack them up with food. Like everyone else said go to the diet forum and find out what you need. Best of luck bro!

Don't get me wrong...I agree with BigHerm and Josh about growing Naturally before you start any AAS. You need to learn how to eat and work out like a beast on or off cycle. Most users don't listen and do what they want so I posted a good first cycle =).

Maybe you started at 100lbs and put 35lbs of muscle on, we don't know ... the point is if you can't grow naturally since you aren't at your natty potential you might grow a little bit on AAS but won't keep them.

You have been training for just a year? Deff not ready to use aas (your body isnt anyways)
I wouldnt give any advice to use any aas let alone trenE. Tren makes you really strong, i mean really strong imo. Your muscles will prob grow an get way stronger than what your body can handle. thus resulting in possible injury on ligaments, joints, etc. Also The sides from tren suck if you cant control it correctly and your running E which if you get bad sides and you cant control them. stopping the tren will not make them go away since its still in your body 2weeks after pinning. I had huge zits on my back the last week of my last tren cycle and they didnt go away till about 6-7 months after cycling!!

My advice to you is to eat and train hard for long while bud, your prob going to run aas anyways but if you do. Stay away from tren for your first cycle bro.

simply put your not ready for gear.. your eating habits are not where they need to be.. your no where close to your potential and your going to run the gear.. bloat.. add a little muscle.. and then lose it all because you dont know how to eat.. its 80% diet.. remember that

^^^ this. i agree with the others, you need to fix your diet before and if you decide to cycle regardless stick to a test only cycle

but fix the diet first

Hey Guys I have decided to save Tren E for a future cycle or something... Right now I'm doing Test C 200mg a week I shoot myself every morning once a week... This is going to be my 4 week from 142lb I went up to 160lb I've seen great results on me I have 6 weeks to go and my goal is to get to 170lb and they start cutting I guess... I've been having sore joints and today I got TwinLab Joint Fuel for Joint Recovery is this good ? any other suggestions about this cycle would be nice.

Also all my supplements right now are:

Milk Thistle 300mg 1 pill a day.
Animal Pak ( Vitamins )
TwinLab Joint Fuel

Protein shakes are 2 times daily and stacking all of this in the shake:

Syntha 6 (SBN)
Volumize (SBN)
BCAA & Glutamine (Ajipure)
1 Banana and 1 table spoon of peanut butter.

Meals are:

meal 1. Oatmeal and banana

meal 2. 6 eggs whites + 2 full eggs total 8 with green bell pepper, spinach, mushroom, smoked white turkey, tomato.

meal 3. Chicken Breast brown rice and brocolli

meal 4. turkey sandwich wheat bread.

meal 5. ground beef with wheat pasta or brown rice depends.

Shake before going to bed.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Dude take it from some one who is been through this (just a few years ago) 145 u r not ready for any type of gear. Save ur money but i also understand if u have made ur mind. Just do ur self a favor keep test at 500 mg a week and keep some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) so u dont have to worry about it last min

Meals are:

meal 1. Oatmeal and banana

meal 2. 6 eggs whites + 2 full eggs total 8 with green bell pepper, spinach, mushroom, smoked white turkey, tomato.

meal 3. Chicken Breast brown rice and brocolli

meal 4. turkey sandwich wheat bread.

meal 5. ground beef with wheat pasta or brown rice depends.

Shake before going to bed.

photo.jpg

I eat this much before 1pm.... daily. hell for now add 2 chicken breasts to each meal... that would at least be a start

Come on fellas its safe to safe to say this guys lazy! Doesn't want to listen to advice. Well at least he ditched tren. Lol. Bro if you think aas is your savior to gain weight boy your gonna get a reality check after your post cycle therapy (pct). I'll guarantee after your post cycle therapy (pct) you'll be right back to 145. Lol don't say I didn't say it. Lol good luck.

Dude take it from some one who is been through this (just a few years ago) 145 u r not ready for any type of gear. Save ur money but i also understand if u have made ur mind. Just do ur self a favor keep test at 500 mg a week and keep some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) so u dont have to worry about it last min

I will listen to the advice now, I'm already on my 4th week I need to keep going right ? or stop it ? is 500mg too much for me?

Just let me know help me out tell me what to do now and I will do it. I'm asking if 500mg is too much for me because I just want to feel safe and I don't want to look for trouble with my body.

Thanks.

I've been hitting the gym for like a year

Weight: 145lb

This statement displays how much you are not ready for gear...You've been training for "like a year" If you were eating and training correctly you wouldn't even have hit your first plateau in weight or strength.

Not to mention @145 you are scrawny. Even @ 5'6 you should wait until you're at least 155 and 8%bf before starting aas...I'm not trying to lecture but your diet and training is not up to par for gear and it shows in your stats

Back